Favorite Childhood Movie of all time

SweetOrchid

Reaction score
What's your favorite Childhood movie of all TIME?

Mine will always be Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, because of the Oompa Loompa Song..

Fave Movie

My favorite movie growing up was and still is "The Sound of Music" bec of Doe Rae Me :giggle:

I don't know if I have a favorite childhood movie. I could never understand them, but after becoming an adult... I watched them again with captioning. So, I can't really say if I had a favorite childhood movie. :(

For me.. Any Shirley temple movie, Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, disney fairy tales (snow white, cinderella ect), and old movie musicals like Grease, HEllo Dolly, Guys and Dolls, All that Jazz. I could go on Forever.

:bump:

Thread was moved here from 'General Chat'--

As for favorite childhood movie--at the moment, I can only think of: "Wizard of Oz"....anyhow, don't we all still follow the 'yellow brick road' to....... :giggle:

:D
~RR

I forget name of movie...
My Favorite old move is umm... million,million,million?

:bump:

Thread was moved here from 'General Chat'--

As for favorite childhood movie--at the moment, I can only think of: "Wizard of Oz"....anyhow, don't we all still follow the 'yellow brick road' to....... :giggle:

:D
~RR

Well thanks for moving my post as I almost couldn't find it. He he.. I don't know why I didn't think of moving that to Movies and Television.

*Scratching my head* Maybe couldn't find that Thread.

Thanks for moving my post to a new HOME. LOL:Oops:

Wow that used to be my fave movie when I was younger, have you also watched Grease 2 with Michelle Pfeiffer?...

I own it LOL. Love that movie. especially Cool Rider and Reproduction. 2 of my favorite songs.

Grease, definately. (I know you'd say I'm still going through my childhood, but heeey.) And the old horrors like Halloween and Wickerman. Not that they are childhood movies, but I watched 'em. :D

Back