Favorite candy

Originally posted by kuifje75
Ferraro Rochers (those golden covered chocolate balls with hazelnut nougat fillings... yummm!)

:werd: My fave too!

i love Pez too.., but that's so small candy like that.. i can eat all that like hmmz 5 each pez or so.. :ugh:

and what else candy i do like...hmmz Snickers, resse, sugar daddy and kit kat......thats alll

but i dont eat any candy like this (my favorties) alots.. i dont want to have my teeth getting cavity (sp?)

((wanna eat MORE Foods *FATTY* :mrgreen:))

Originally posted by Coralicious
Yes, I tried it before but it taste like medicine.:barf:
Tastes like medicine!? What kind of medicine?

yummy

Resse's and butterfinger and anything with chocolate makes me go nuts.. it's a pleasure that can replaces my feelings for bein horny ugh :roll: :rofl:

Last edited:
What is my favorite candy? Sheesh, that's a tough question because I don't eat many candies though. My boys do. :roll: They like Dum-Dum's.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
I like PEZ but it's not my favorite.

Accord to the lab, pez is cheapest and wonderful taste in the world.

Save money and bestest quanity taste.

Never realized we had a food forum. Just moved this thread... sorry!

I don't eat candy. I hate candy - unless I'm real HIGH on weed and have the munchies.

In case of munchies, I go for the fruity kind of candy - such as starburst, sour green apple lollipops, PEZ (yes, KEVBO- I said PEZ!!), and so on. But every once in a while, I'd crave a little bit of light chocolate or caramel. These such instances are rare, though.

That'd explain why I'm still trim at the weight of 187 lbs. at 6'2". The shocking thing is - I'm 28. (Sugar makes you fat - that's a fuckin' fact...)

Last edited:
Back