Favorite and Worse Genre of Videogaming

BigSpike

Reaction score
What is your most favorite genre gaming when playing on console? And discuss why you prefer this! And what is your most boring genre of all and discuss!!!

Let me share me (thumbing on my nose) *stiff*

1) Role-Playing Game!!!! Reason I liked this because it always give me more challenge and give me different method to set my own stragery on how to solve the clues and also solve the riddles of the game!!

2) Adventure-I loved it because it always explore for new things and find something interesting...give alot of stuff to power up smile

3) Action - It DEPENDS on for example Ninja Gaiden fofr Xbox ix ONE BEST EXAMPLE, I will ALWAYS enjoy playing it again!!!

Most disliked

1) Shooter - It is boring becuz u all do is obesses on :smash: :smash: :smash: :rifle: :rifle: :rifle:

2) Stimulation -sometime I hates becuz it make me sleepy but I liked one things I loved is Ages of Empires for PC gaming....

What about u guys!!!

There isn't really any specific genres for me to label. It actually depends on the game. I like Command & Conquer, but I don't like Ages of Empires. I like Leisure Suit Larry, but I don't like Final Fantasy. I like Halo, but I don't like Unreal. I guess it's the gameplay and storyline that I'm looking at. I dunno. :dunno:

Back