Fave Popcorn Seasoning?

Miss-Delectable

Reaction score
I've tried White Cheddar Seasoning from US. It's nice.

Is it worth trying Butter seasoning and Kettle Corn seasoning?

Thanks in advance

PS: Is popcorn ball worth a try?

Kettle corn seasoning is too sweet I think. Unless you really like candied popcorn.

The white cheddar is good. Also I like Ranch, and Garlic Parmesan.

I like using chili powder or cinnamon and sugar. I have used the popcorn seasoning and they also taste too salty for me. :)

EW no! lol we have ketchup chips here..so its like ketchup seasoning...but it doesnt taste lke actual ketchup..that u put on hot dogs hhaha

EW no! lol we have ketchup chips here..so its like ketchup seasoning...but it doesnt taste lke actual ketchup..that u put on hot dogs hhaha

Good. I also wondered if you would have to eat it with a spoon. It was shocking! :shock:

I like just butter with salt....

I hate kettle popcorn! YUCK! I tried it..didn't like sweet with salt. YUCK!

Never thought of try cinnamon and sugar...I don't have a popcorn popper machine...maybe one day I will get one....since we all love eat popcorn once a while with movie to watch!

You can be creative what flavor....try in a small amount of it for a test taste.

As for popcorn ball, you can try it as well...kids loves them! My kid I dunno cuz I don't make them.

Another good seasoning I forgot is Lime Salt that you can buy in Mexican groceries.

Icing sugar, or hand-made caramel!

(It's the only thing that makes popcorn bearable to eat!)

I love kettle popcorn and I'm glad my roommate don't like it. All MINE!

i use lite butter popcorn. i don't use seasoning on it. my friend put chocolate raisins on popcorn mixed and shake it, i tried it...interesting but not for me.

yea, enjoy my lite butter popcorn while watching my movie.

I like Old Bay Seasoning on mine ... try it its a little salty but really good :eek:

Just plain old white seed (Japanese hulless if I can get it), then real butter and salt. Occasionally, I like to sprinkle pepper on it.

melted Earth Balance, fresh ground pepper, and Parmesan cheese. But adding chili powder to it... :hmm: maybe some ancho chili powder that is slightly sweet.

Back