Father Charged in Child's Exposure Death

mecooncat

Reaction score
This father is so mean. He smacked his almost 2 yrs old girl and left her outside to die. I just want to pound him and throw him outside and see how he likes it. :pissed:

NEWS - US NATIONAL - Comcast.net

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: ......Grrrrr.....:rl:

*breathe in and out*....

Some people are just NOT so ready to become a parent....:pissed: ...

:sigh: poor little girl :(

I hope he rots in prison or fried on an electric chair!

......I can NOT stand child abuse......

:pissed: ~ would love to wipping Father's butt harder.. how he feel that way... THAT FRIGG'N ABUSE!

*sigh* She is so young and innocent to die... she is not deserved it..
I'm glad, she is safe w/Jesus' hand.

oh wow.. that's really sad but did the father admit that he did that? and the mother wasn't involved?

That's sad. I noticed there's more and more abuse on children - not just parents at homes, but at schools, too. Anywhere - there's no safe place for children anywhere. Very sad....

I will NEVER EVER EVER understand how or why anyone could abuse children in this manner, especially one's OWN child.

There can be no punishment too harsh for a crime such as this.

When I think of what that poor girl's last moments of life must have been like... it makes me see RED.

I will NEVER EVER EVER understand how or why anyone could abuse children in this manner, especially one's OWN child.

There can be no punishment too harsh for a crime such as this.

When I think of what that poor girl's last moments of life must have been like... it makes me see RED.

Word!! I never understand either myself, why do that to their own child or any child. I hope this guy gets the electric chair, fried him up, cook him like you cook bacon on a frying pan. :pissed:

This really pains me to see how a little girl's last moments on earth may have been like...just breaks my heart.

As for the 'father', there's no words I can utter or think of...therefore, I'll leave that up to the Almighty.

Very very sad....totally despicable.

~RR

Last edited:
This is just...

(sorry for making multiple lines of spaces but...)

...holding my breath...

I'm sorry for the little girl...

Her father needs to spend a life in prison...

2 ... years after her girl was born... but abused by her father?

What happened to his senses?

Gosh that soo sad and it is getting increasingly worse these days with our children getting abuse and killed or maimed for life. Sometimes you wonder if there ever gonna be peace in this world? I doubt it. :(

What a father did is not normal... :pissed:

He should think twice before he want to become Dad... He must have known what "terrible 2" is as every toddlers have ... *shake my head disguistly*

This father is so mean. He smacked his almost 2 yrs old girl and left her outside to die. I just want to pound him and throw him outside and see how he likes it. :pissed: [/url]

I agree with you, but let's modify one thing or two that I'd do to him. I would smack him around with the most painful instrument I can find then throw him outside naked because he'll lose the body heat more rapidly than he'd have if he's clothed.

That poor innocent and defenceless girl. Her mother should have known something was wrong, but some women don't want to believe it of their partner.

He should have, instead, told her not to wander around the house and put her to bed or tell her to stay in her room and play with her toys. Or even put her in front of the TV. Wait, there's more suggestion....He should just have gotten up and prepare breakfast for her etc.

Oh that poor poor little girl...Damn!! That father should be put in prison in a dark & cold cell lock..Then Lock & throw away the key:pissed:

oh wow.. that's really sad but did the father admit that he did that? and the mother wasn't involved?

the father wasnt just arrested for muder but also for kidnapping since the girl was reported missing saturday so it appears that the parents has split up or something, and somehow he kidnapped the girl, and took her to his place and then just snapped that she wouldnt even go to sleep and left her in the cold and cause her to freeze to death...so yeah that guy is pretty much fucked up. murder, kidnapping, false report, etc...

:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: ......Grrrrr.....:rl:

*breathe in and out*....

Some people are just NOT so ready to become a parent....:pissed: ...

:sigh: poor little girl :(

I hope he rots in prison or fried on an electric chair!

......I can NOT stand child abuse......

Prisoners really love people who beat their kids and abuse them. They do special things for them like stick a shiv in them, rape them in the shower and famously ransack them at night beating the living crap out of them. Don't worry, he will get what's coming to him, one way or the other.

Prisoners really love people who beat their kids and abuse them. They do special things for them like stick a shiv in them, rape them in the shower and famously ransack them at night beating the living crap out of them. Don't worry, he will get what's coming to him, one way or the other.

I just want to cry after reading that story and hug my 15 month old soooo hard. I look at him and no matter how stubborn he can be, I just cant fathom the thought of doing that to him. Children that age are sooo trusting...I hope the prisoners really do the little girl justice. *sighs* My heart feels heavy. Wish we can save every child. :(

Damn... the world is getting fucked up because of... the parents. :fu2:

Back