Skinny
Tall
Short
Big
Small
Average?
And why?

Do u believe in plastic surgery? Botox?

Would u rather be graceful without plastic surgery or botox? A lot of famous people get plastic surgery to look good or look young again or body looks better without excerise. .

As for me, I'd rather be graceful for my age. So I won't get botox or plastic surgery.

I am very skinny 95 pound, short 5'1.
I have my grandma's trait she's in her mid 70's but she look like my dad's older sister. And I'm 20 almost 21 but look like I'm 14. So I might don't need any botox or plastic surgery but if I suddenly got unlucky I'd seek out for plastic surgery.

For guys I loves tall big football player type body.

I am chubby as I got preggy with 4 kids. I have been trying to lose weight.. not just for the loooks but for my health so i can live longer. :)

no i dont believe in plastic surgery.. why need to have one? God made you ? so be proud with what he gave to you? I am not gonna have one.. and will not have botox either. I am gonna age gracefully.. even if i became ugly.. so be it. heh.. :P
Gotta love me the way I am.. :P

I am on the thick side hehehe attempting to lose some weight its working so far :)

Well, Im pregnant now. I have been overweight before pregnant, been trying to lose weight which is very diffcult.

And for men; as long as they are very healthy and size isn't matter to me as long as NOT too skinny or too overweight, more like average then its ok with me.

For plastic surgery; I think it's good idea for people to having if they have screw up with face like from fire or accident or anything so they can fix it up to making them feel better about themselves you know? Not trying to be more beautiful or anything like that, you know?

For botox; I think its good idea also because it can help some people better with few stuffs that I forgot what to call that name. But for be young or anything like that, come on.. We will become old once our age changes. We can't avoid from that, can we? Geez.

Botox is for wrinkles... for old farts. I think old farts look better without Botox. ;)

I have lost 25 lbs but still need about 45 to go so Iam on the chunky side.

My hubby is on the chunky side too. We need to lose the weight for health reasons and I noticed that the heavier I am, the less energy I have. I really hate that.

As for plastic surgery..I say "never say never"...I will be honest..if I had the money, I would get plastic surgery to remove the area around my stomach cuz it BOTHERS me. However, on my face, probably not.

I have lost 25 lbs but still need about 45 to go so Iam on the chunky side.

My hubby is on the chunky side too. We need to lose the weight for health reasons and I noticed that the heavier I am, the less energy I have. I really hate that.

As for plastic surgery..I say "never say never"...I will be honest..if I had the money, I would get plastic surgery to remove the area around my stomach cuz it BOTHERS me. However, on my face, probably not.

I understand but don't surgery for the stomach, best way to excerise or walk or watch what you eat.

It'll make u feel better if you excerise. drink a lot of water.

Try to excerise without getting surgery. :)
You'll be surprise.

But it's up to you, just give you advice.

I understand but don't surgery for the stomach, best way to excerise or walk or watch what you eat.

It'll make u feel better if you excerise. drink a lot of water.

Try to excerise without surgery. :)

But it's up to you, just give you advice.

I do..I used to be a weightlifter buff. I know what to do..my problem is no time.

I do walk daily...however, my family genes shows history that we, women, arent blessed with firm abs when after having babies. We arent small people...grrr.

I understand that it is not easy for women after babies. But you know what?. Just be happy. You don't need surgery. You can still walk. :)

Nobody's perfect.

I would get botox if I needed it....but hopefully not for a few years. If I could have any plastic surgery i would want my eyebrows lifted slightly. I had plastic surgery on my leg I hurt badly a few months ago..hehe..so its not so hideous looking now. it really looked gross for a while from accident. I'd put pics, but don't wanna gross anybody out. I also had surgery on my TMJ followed by braces to help my smile be nicer, wider, and aestheticly more attractive.

I think botox and plastic surgery is good, because a lot of people have benefited. And, the technology has improved a lot since the Micheal Jackson era anyway.

As for me, I am not really game enough to try it. At this stage, I'd rather work to build and maintain a good body.

I like thin to Average! I do feel bad for those serious overweight people :(

Now I am still working on my belly to flat stomach bec from my two pregnancy :roll: :giggle:

People have different type.

Fat
Skinny
Tall
Short
Big
Small
Average?
And why?

Do u believe in plastic surgery? Botox?

Would u rather be graceful without plastic surgery or botox? A lot of famous people get plastic surgery to look good or look young again or body looks better without excerise. .

As for me, I'd rather be graceful for my age. So I won't get botox or plastic surgery.

There is much to be said for aging gracefully. People who do the cosmetic surgery route do not end up looking young. They simply look like they are old and trying to look young. I have earned each and every one of my wrinkles,LOL. And my laugh lines are the result of an entertaining and happy life.

I'm skinny athletic. I personally do not like plastic surgery (for physical enhancement such as breast implants) but I'm pro-choice. If enhancement makes one feels better about oneself, then so be it. It's ridiculous for people to try to look young when they're like 60 years old. but... for movie stars, it's their living and means of income. Now that I'm done with school.... graduating next Friday... I guess I'll use my free time to attain this body :cool2: -

1171199-Rambo-Penticton.jpg

Once I loose weigh to my weigh goal, I may want tummy tuck (maybe) other than that I leave rest alone. Oh yea..breast reduction too since my boobs are too big and heavy. It is uncomfortable. Once I have reduction, I'll make sure I don't need a bra to wear! I HATES BRAS!

right, vampy. Botox is for wrinkles only... only bad thing about it that it is poisonous. as they said they put small poison for use on wrinkles.

Botox

Also called: Botulinum toxin type A
Botox is a drug made from a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It's the same toxin that causes a life-threatening type of food poisoning called botulism. Doctors use it in small doses to treat health problems, including
  • Temporary removal of facial wrinkles
  • Severe underarm sweating
  • Cervical dystonia - a neurological disorder that causes severe neck and shoulder muscle contractions
  • Blepharospasm - uncontrollable blinking
  • Strabismus - misaligned eyes
Botox injections work by weakening or paralyzing certain muscles or by blocking certain nerves. The effects last about three to four months. Side effects can include pain at the injection site, flu-like symptoms, headache and upset stomach. Injections in the face may also cause temporary drooping eyelids. You should not use Botox if you are pregnant or breast feeding.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/botox.htm

I wonder why they use it as it is poisonous? I wouldnt use it. what if i have reaction from it? nah..

I rather keep my laugh lines to show that I love to laugh! :)

wtf? really? wow I didn't know Botox is.... bacterium :eek2:

wtf? really? wow I didn't know Botox is.... bacterium :eek2:

yep... not many people know what it is... thats why its always good to research it before you get it.. so you will know what it is in that firsthand before putting in your face... :P

right, vampy. Botox is for wrinkles only... only bad thing about it that it is poisonous. as they said they put small poison for use on wrinkles.

Botox

Also called: Botulinum toxin type A
Botox is a drug made from a toxin produced by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum. It's the same toxin that causes a life-threatening type of food poisoning called botulism. Doctors use it in small doses to treat health problems, including
  • Temporary removal of facial wrinkles
  • Severe underarm sweating
  • Cervical dystonia - a neurological disorder that causes severe neck and shoulder muscle contractions
  • Blepharospasm - uncontrollable blinking
  • Strabismus - misaligned eyes
Botox injections work by weakening or paralyzing certain muscles or by blocking certain nerves. The effects last about three to four months. Side effects can include pain at the injection site, flu-like symptoms, headache and upset stomach. Injections in the face may also cause temporary drooping eyelids. You should not use Botox if you are pregnant or breast feeding.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/botox.htm

I wonder why they use it as it is poisonous? I wouldnt use it. what if i have reaction from it? nah..

I rather keep my laugh lines to show that I love to laugh! :)

Right, also it is a bacterial byproduct, so the body responds by light swelling. Thats how wrinkles are brought out.

Back