Fast Food Problems

spiderjump

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity. How many of you still eat fast food and what kind of problems does eating fast food give you?

Me, I stopped eating fast food about a year ago. I still stick to Subway and other healthier places. I noticed that alot of people get the squirts after earting McDonalds. Also food from Sea food fast...sea food fast food...gives alot of people the squirts too.

Just out of curiosity. How many of you still eat fast food and what kind of problems does eating fast food give you?

Me, I stopped eating fast food about a year ago. I still stick to Subway and other healthier places. I noticed that alot of people get the squirts after earting McDonalds. Also food from Sea food fast...sea food fast food...gives alot of people the squirts too.

Yup, I did, especially McDonald's and Dairy Queen, I stopped eat at McDonald's in year ago.

Shrimp at Dairy Queen is piece of shit and filled with very tiny shrimp, fatty and artificial shrimp seasoning to give taste like reality shrimp.

I prefer pink skinless shrimp, not fried.

I rarely eat fast food. Does banh minh count? It's a Vietnamese style sandwiches and I think it's generally healthier than Subway.

Hey whats up just wanted to clear things up a bit but fast food is not a direct response to health problems that happen in your body! If you were inactive in your daily life healthy problems would start to appear but if you started eating unhealthy foods on top of your inactive lifestyle your health problems would get worse a lot faster than if you just had an un healthy lifestyle!

There is nothing wrong with eating fast food once in a while but if it come into a constant habit then thats when things go wrong...

I'm a Fitness Trainer and the other day I had a fast food meal from Smash Burgers... yes it was very unhealthy but I most likely won't have another fast food meal for a couple of days even maybe a week!

Use in moderation!!! that is the key to having a healthy happy life!

Yes, I used to have problems with eating McDonald's. They usually made my stomach too much nausea. It was like you have to swallow kind of vomit taste down the throat. It was very gross to remember.
So that's why I stopped since 10 years. 10 years anniversary. I can't even stand the smell inside of McD's. I always tend to avoid every McD places whenever I'm with friends, they go inside and order while I stay outside of McD's. Of course, I don't like the breath smell of my bf's after he finishes eating burgers from McD's. I'm not a big fan of Burger King and Arby's either.
I do eat Taco Bell occasionally (only soft burritos tacos with not too much beefs and no cheese sauce added) and I love it with no problem.

Thr banh minh can't be called fast food. It tastes good and price isn't bad , in canada it is cheaper than stateside.
I would prefer going to a grocery store that makes everything from better ingredients instead of a mcd or bk

Not really but fast food is a crappy food. I'm not much a fast food person.

Oh, KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken) is friggin' too much greasy oil. Yucky!.

Since I have stomach issues I barely ever eat fast food ;) Can't eat greasy stuff, I'll be sick otherwise...

I rarely eat at fast food places and if I do, I tend to order something small. I dont know what will happen if I eat something heavy and greasy.

I have never experienced getting food poisioning or bad stomach aches from eating fast foods..at least not that I can remember.

Back