Farve injured yet once again!

Wirelessly posted

He really needs to retire!

Agreed.. only way is to have favre shot out of a cannon to the moon.. that way we wont have to deal with him playing too much forever.. lol

He will figure out soon that he is far to old for the game.

I have a lot of respect for the guy and his love of playing football. His recent first injury broke a string of 297 games that he had started, an NFL record. Then he started the game last week and was slammed to the ground which would hurt anybody. Funny how all of a sudden they are saying he is too old.

I have a lot of respect for the guy and his love of playing football. His recent first injury broke a string of 297 games that he had started, an NFL record. Then he started the game last week and was slammed to the ground which would hurt anybody. Funny how all of a sudden they are saying he is too old.

I don't think it is very sudden. He is 41 and they have been talking about his age and indecisiveness for some time now.

I don't think it is very sudden. He is 41 and they have been talking about his age and indecisiveness for some time now.

Yeah, his indecisiveness re: retiring, not his skills and love of the game. He should be able to go out on his own terms, don'tcha think?

Yeah, his indecisiveness re: retiring, not his skills and love of the game. He should be able to go out on his own terms, don'tcha think?

Falls on his head too many times, with boxer's brain. But it is certainly his own affair.

When he turn 50, he'll scream due to arthritis are attacking his whole body like other former pro quarterbacks.

FYi; Brett Favre, not Farve.

Well....he may be getting too old for the game....but he's surely not too old for sex-texting to the ladies! HAHA

Yeah...but he was still smiling at the "Vickings/Eagles" game...(on the sidelines)...sure wish he would consider "Just For Men"...his beard is always so grey! Makes him look older than 41....

Back