FarmTown on Facebook

I am trying to make a fortune in corn. I figure it will be natural for an Iowan. :hmm:

I WANT PUMPKINS ON MY FARM! grrr still have a few more levels before I can plant pumpkin seeds.

My friend sent me something for Farm Town a few months back, but I got bored with it and forgot about it. But then a lot of my family/relatives got into it so I gave it another shot and have been hooked for a couple of weeks now. Am at level 20 (I think! could be 21...) and whew.

I gave up on planting the grapes. They always die cause I forget about them (hey I forget about my employees in Restaurant City and when I get back into RC, they're all whining and crying for rest! oops?).

Facebook is addicting, enough said! :)

Why does that remind me of tamagotchi???

I apologize to you. :giggle:

It's ok, having quite a bit of fun w/it :) :)

I am trying to make a fortune in corn. I figure it will be natural for an Iowan. :hmm:

LOL yeah the corn takes what seems like FOREVER to grow-- but I'm planting a bunch of it tomorrow so it'll be ready Monday when I go back to work (and I won't waste anything over the weekend!! :D)

I WANT PUMPKINS ON MY FARM! grrr still have a few more levels before I can plant pumpkin seeds.

LMAO that's my goal... I want pumpkins too!! those suckers bring in the $$!!

Yup I have FarmTown in my facebook. Just join it last week and now am hooked. I am disappointed that there are no kangaroo hopping around on my farm. :lol:

Oh, have you seen the cute avatar ap on face book? I don't have it but the kids at work do. They go for rides together, chase one another, go dancing together. Cute!

Yup I have FarmTown in my facebook. Just join it last week and now am hooked. I am disappointed that there are no kangaroo hopping around on my farm. :lol:

LMAO, that'd be a sight!!

I'm totally hooked...

Ditto.

I tried it out... bored already.

Mafia Wars? Now, that's a game! The first time I played, I leveled up a few times in minutes. :)

Fun game yes indeed. I tend to plant crops that takes four days to harvest.

Less time consuming.

Has anyone played this "FarmTown" on Facebook? Danger to your free time if you do. I have not showered for a couple days. Very addictive and a great way to meet many people. Oops, my crops are ready for harvest......*rushing over to my farm*

I play and you're right. It's incredibly addictive. I'm level 11 (or 12). I also need neighbors.

Must resist the urge to look at Farmsville! All my FB friends are addicted. I don't need another internet addiction even though it looks like fun.

I'm on level 27 on Farm Town but I haven't played it for ages.

Back