Far Out lol

Oh my gosh that was soo funni, I was laughing soo hard, I hope it never happened to me :rofl: :rofl:

Good one Purple!!

Quite hilarious to watch! Especially when two buddies each head into a stall, and both come out wondering what the heck was going on...as well as the ones that had a person umm...bathroom surfin'?!

Thanks for sharing this and was funny. ;)

Ohhhhh *wipes tears off my eyes* I had a good laugh!

But but if it happened to me I would be :pissed: for sure! :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and also at the end the guy ran need to washroom so bad and till fell off hit on the ground not in the water and I was laugh really loud of my voice like SHEIRK!!! lol :lol:

I aint want happened to me in here Ontario lol :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and also at the end the guy ran need to washroom so bad and till fell off hit on the ground not in the water and I was laugh really loud of my voice like SHEIRK!!! lol :lol:

I aint want happened to me in here Ontario lol :lol:
What if they set it up in Ontario and you walk into one of them?
I can picture of you screaming and crying when you pop out of the stall with your pants down :giggle:

ROFL!!

If that happened to me, Someone's ass gotta be kicked. :whistle:

ButterflyGirl said:
What if they set it up in Ontario and you walk into one of them?
I can picture of you screaming and crying when you pop out of the stall with your pants down :giggle:

It gonna be make me :Oops: refused go there and and also if video over me then I wont get out of my home house! too :Oops: :Oops: :Oops: lol :rofl: or gonna kick someone's buttttt for doing that lol :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: The Japanese are great with crazy pranks!! Ive seen some other silly pranks and games on Japanese tv shows on cable. No, I dont live in Japan but occasionally it comes on cable.

Back