Reaction score
Curious has too, if anyone participates
in fantasy hockey? I never did but was
thinking of joining for next season 2010-11

Anyone can suggest a good website?
Yahoo looks good but then again never
participated in one so...

Any input apreciated thanks!

Right here is perfect. And with my first pic in the draft I take.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toieStGHtfI]YouTube - Canadian Olympic Women's Hockey Team Celebration - The Canadian Way[/ame]

Hey.....it's MY fantasy. :lol:

Hehehe TxGolfer that is another type of fantasy hockey team eh? :)
I do see a theme going on in your comments though, LOL :)

Think Alica found some clothes though hehehe...

my first pick Ivan Vishnevskiy

On a more serious note, think my first pick will be....:hmm:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_3VEBW0pNs]YouTube - Ivan Vishnevskiy blooper reel/own goal - SJ Sharks vs Dallas Stars - 12/21/2009[/ame]

first skater 2010-2011

firstskater2011.jpg

Curious has too, if anyone participates
in fantasy hockey? I never did but was
thinking of joining for next season 2010-11

Anyone can suggest a good website?
Yahoo looks good but then again never
participated in one so...

Any input apreciated thanks!

ESPN's fantasy sports are better...Yahoo! are also improving system (they added live stats last year to keep up with ESPN).

Head to Head would be much fun and Point To Point might be good for intensed fantasy people.

BTW, Do check what their league's systems before season begin (leave if not like their system before first game of season unless league owner are willing to change the system).

Good luck. :)

Aah, I would take goalies first then players later.

Depend on the league's stats for what need to make your team better. Some leagues do without goalies, PIM league, etc. Do check the league systems to see what you need to draft your player(s).

Good luck :)

ESPN's fantasy sports are better...Yahoo! are also improving system (they added live stats last year to keep up with ESPN).

Head to Head would be much fun and Point To Point might be good for intensed fantasy people.

BTW, Do check what their league's systems before season begin (leave if not like their system before first game of season unless league owner are willing to change the system).

Good luck. :)

Thanks MaxUFC ! So, for a noob at this like me, would be best maybe head to head with ESPN ? I'll check it out, thanks for the input, also about the goalies!

Thanks!

Back