Famous Quotes Thread Have Fun With This !!!!

Heath

Reaction score
Hi AllDeaf.com Readers, I wanted you guys to have fun with the famous quotes thread.... The same concept as " I admit " thread, except this has to be from famous people with 2 real life quotes..... I will start this thread and you guys can have fun with the famous quotes thread. God Bless !!!!! :angel:

Famous Quotes

I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. ---Thomas Jefferson---

Keeping fit is the first law of a successful life. The man or woman who is indifferent to physical health is like a musical instrument that is out of tune and is just that far from being what he or she should be.-- Rudolph Valentino

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

—Lazarus Long

A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.

—Forest Witcraft

I swear to God,,,she told me she was 18!

—Steven John Dannunzio

Insanity is doing the same things you have always done and expecting different results. --Roger Milliken--

"Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell them "Certainly I
can!" Then get busy and find out how to do it."
~Theodore Roosevelt

We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and mystery. - H. G. Wells

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...'. -Isaac Asimov

We must, however, acknowledge as it seems to me, that a man with all his noble qualities...still bears in his bodily frame the indelible stamp of his lowly origin. - Charles Darwin - English Scientist

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt. - Abraham Lincoln - US President

A friendship founded on business is better than a business founded on friendship.

- John D. Rockefeller 1874-1960

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.

- Plato 427-347 BC

Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.
--Albert Einstein

As a preservice teacher, this is a great quote

"You believe what you want. You work your side of the street, I'll work mine."
-Steve McQueen as Frank Bullitt in the classic movie, Bullitt.

"Man is genius when he is dreaming." -Akira Kurosawa

Elvis "Im gonna go take a dump. I'll be right back"

Abe Lincoln "Hey do you hear someone back there?"

I know, I know, Thats wrong! I'll shut up now.

Ted Kennedy "so you are a good swimmer huh, me too. Hey lets go for a drive"

OK, I'll get my coat......... door slams

Back