Family Stone

Gotta rent it from Blockbuster. It sounds like a good movie to watch :)

i never watch that movie before but i wanted watch that movie so badly!

I finally saw this movie - I rent it and just done watching it while ago...

This movie was very good...I really enjoyed it...I'm impressed with them signing some in sign languages...

I wasn't happy the fact that the deaf actor acted as "gay" with his lover...and they adopted a child...It disgusted me!

The way I look at this movie...It appears to me that the black guy and deaf guy are both gay...that's big turn off to me...It is like they think disability and racist are gay!

I don't want the world to think we all deafies are gay or lesbian! :shock:

I felt that it was big turn off when this movie shows the deaf man and black man both are gay...I don't know if the deaf man is gay in real life...

Please no bashing me here...this is my opinion...:)

i saw the movie.. its very good.. but at the end.. so sad!!! :(

i find it funny .. i woudl watch it again and again.. heh..

I just recently watched Family Stone last night. I must say it was a good movie to watch. All of the characters were excellent in there but I must say, I didn't like the part where Sarah Jessica Parker made a statement about a Parent that does not want a child to be deaf or gay. It was a little bit offending but as for the rest of the movie, It was great though. It's recommended for you guys to watch it.

coloravalanche said:
I finally saw this movie - I rent it and just done watching it while ago...

This movie was very good...I really enjoyed it...I'm impressed with them signing some in sign languages...

I wasn't happy the fact that the deaf actor acted as "gay" with his lover...and they adopted a child...It disgusted me!

The way I look at this movie...It appears to me that the black guy and deaf guy are both gay...that's big turn off to me...It is like they think disability and racist are gay!

I don't want the world to think we all deafies are gay or lesbian! :shock:

I felt that it was big turn off when this movie shows the deaf man and black man both are gay...I don't know if the deaf man is gay in real life...

Please no bashing me here...this is my opinion...:)

I'm not bashing you, but the world--and the Deaf world is very diverse. There are gays, bi's and straights. Blacks, whites, yellows, reds. And just as we deafies get excited when Deaf people are shown in movies and TV, gay people like when we are portrayed in a positive light. Even BETTER when someone is Deaf and Gay and portrayed in such a good manner. What a GREAT role model for Deaf Gay guys.

And the actor is not gay, but he is deaf.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back