Fall Quarter GPA

We don't get "report cards" at my university, but that's how they do it. My last university was 4, 3, 2, 1. My current school sets it up this way:

A 4.0
B+ 3.5
B 3.0
C+ 2.5
C 2.0
D+ 1.5
D 1.0
F 0

Multiply the grade in the class by the number of credits the course was worth, add them up, and divide by the total number of credits you were taking.
No report cards? Weird.

We calculate it the same way as you do, but we don't have .5 in our GPA. It's by whole number.

No report cards? Weird.

We calculate it the same way as you do, but we don't have .5 in our GPA. It's by whole number.

Still... Seems confusing. If you had 2 As, 2 Bs and a C, you would have 16/5, which comes out to 3.2. I guess I'm just confused. Nothing new. :)

Whew! I finally got my grades... 3.0 GPA!

For the past couple weeks, I've been sitting here worried about my grades. At the rate I was going, I was sure that I would get a 'C' for most of my classes.

Well, it turned out that I got a 'B' for all of my classes instead.

How did you college students do?

If you're following the semester system, you can post here in a few more weeks. :)

Congratulations, VamPyroX!

I'm maintaining a 4.0 in grad school. Only one more seminar to go, then it's my practicum and thesis. Whew!

I was in the same situation, thought I was going to get C in all my classes, but also pulled off a 3.0 gpa. This semester was hard being on the swim team and swimming 3 hours a day. All I wanted to do was sleep! Unfortunately, I don't I even attended 1/2 of my classes. It alright though, I don't understand the lectures, I just the books and the proffessors know it. Anyway, good work and good luck next semester. It starts on Monday for me...

I had two classes, and I received a C+ for Biology 2420 (Human Physiology) and a B+ for US History. So, that brings my gpa to around 2.7. Not too bad. Am not taking a class this spring semester due to two travel plans and deaflympics.

My college ususally put grades on students computer account, thats where I check my grades so my college don't have to use papers. I am sure now more colleges are doing that.

Back