Fall 2014 begins

Soon Scare O Ween will be here

nosferatu-coffin-o.gif
cavcax.gif

I Will be watching lots, and LOTS of movies! I absolutely love the little inbetween we have between fall and winter. Horror movies are my favorites! Also getting a break from this texas heat is amazing. :lol:

Is that bridge still be used , it looked like it been repaired by adding more wooden poles on top of others.

Yes, but not the train depot. I think they stop somewhere else now. I'm not sure if more wood was added or if that was just the design. It is pretty old, though.

Yes, but not the train depot. I think they stop somewhere else now. I'm not sure if more wood was added or if that was just the design. It is pretty old, though.

I found one web site of a Soo line bridge that was builds in 1887 but it made of all metal .

Leaves are changing colors here alreeady. I'll take some photos this week.

Pretty trees. I'm jealous. We don't get much Fall color here.

Thanks. There's quite a few trees where most of these were taken. I intend to return back there in a couple of weeks, and take more, as most of the trees are still green.

Lake Shore Drive bike path. It was nearby, so I grabbed those photos while I was in the vinicity. That was one of my things I needed to do, and now have.

More Fall colors I picked up earlier today:

Last edited:
The trees are just starting to change colors here. We have a beautiful Fall every year. I love the fruitless plum trees with the pink little flower blossoms.

Would that be the St Croix River there?

The trees are just starting to change colors here. We have a beautiful Fall every year. I love the fruitless plum trees with the pink little flower blossoms.

Those are within 3 blocks from where I live at. If you notice the name on the base, I took photos at another location earlier this year in the same area.

Last edited:
Hey Mark, I'm counting on you for an accurate weather report. We will be in Chicago 10/22 through 10/29. Actually staying in Inverness, IL. Trying to decide if I need to buy a new coat. I'm hoping for COLD weather.

Back