Fake Passport

This will be interesting. I wonder what this means for all legitimate passport users, like myself. Mine is expired (and has my maiden name on it) so I wonder if getting a new one will be longer or more complicated.

This will be interesting. I wonder what this means for all legitimate passport users, like myself. Mine is expired (and has my maiden name on it) so I wonder if getting a new one will be longer or more complicated.

I don't know how it works in States but I just told them I married had to send marriage certificate and had passport in 2weeks.
I lost my passport in AMERICA I was in real panic I think it was fbi my brother phoned had one relplaced cost of over £300 AND I had new one next day

I don't know how it works in States but I just told them I married had to send marriage certificate and had passport in 2weeks.
I lost my passport in AMERICA I was in real panic I think it was fbi my brother phoned had one relplaced cost of over £300 AND I had new one next day

Yeah, I will have to send in my marriage certificate when I renew, I was expecting that. I was just wondering if all passports would be under heavier scrutiny what with these fake passport thingies now. We're planning on a vacation sometime late spring/summer and in the Caribbean, so I better get on my passport renewal pretty soon!

Wouldn't surprise me if they HAVE been under heavier scrutiny for years. Fake passports are really nothing new. I had to get a new passport back in 2007; my first passport was long expired (had it in High School lol) and due to other circumstances had to get a new one anyway. It took FOREVER- at least 8 weeks or more. I can't remember anymore (that's on top of them telling me they lost my stuff (!!!) so had to re send copies...then they found the originals. Started the process in Arizona, ended after I moved to South Carolina...oi... Good thing we changed the trip dates to later, I still didn't have the stupid thing on the original trip dates we had planned on.

Yeah, I will have to send in my marriage certificate when I renew, I was expecting that. I was just wondering if all passports would be under heavier scrutiny what with these fake passport thingies now. We're planning on a vacation sometime late spring/summer and in the Caribbean, so I better get on my passport renewal pretty soon![/
I could get you Italian one this week easy I am horrified to say it not hard.If I know how to then then I imagine America got hundreds floating about.
I read once only quarter of Americans have pp so you proberly not wait long..Sad so few go abroad.I do know If want pp apply before Spring an American told me that his job had something to do with pp.
I love go to Caribbean but gone off flying your man Trump not helped when say crass things like that his big mouth proberly put lot off flying.
you get the boat in America and sail don't you?You will have great time

Back