Fake Anti-Virus 2010 software

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was upset that my friend s computer was problem with malware on Anti-Virus 2010 again. I was tired to fix it in two times since last month ago when remove it with Malwarebyles' anti-malware. I need what s software to block it. Microsoft Security Essentials may be not good. What is best Anti-virus software to protection for fake Anti-Virus 2010?

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

Just back up and format the hard drive. :)

I was upset that my friend s computer was problem with malware on Anti-Virus 2010 again. I was tired to fix it in two times since last month ago when remove it with Malwarebyles' anti-malware. I need what s software to block it. Microsoft Security Essentials may be not good. What is best Anti-virus software to protection for fake Anti-Virus 2010?

Check it out.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Hello, I have issues with Windows 7

May read CNET download review about best anti-malware software.
:aw:

Easy...

Set the new account become admin.
download anti-malware app and scan to wipe.
Dump your original account in trash. bye bye!
I'm serious... don't look at original account. Because it become weird... seriously...

blue-screen-of-death.gif

I never, never, never use malware software install my computer , why deaf peolpe want buy it for what? what malware is for?? my windows update.. security see malware turn off period.. i dont need security malware turn on for what? if backup turn on, malware turn on, spyware turn on cause computer's processor, network and programs too slow

my trend micro internet security.... just anti virus and personal firewall still running and internet&email control is off that all

I never, never, never use malware software install my computer , why deaf peolpe want buy it for what? what malware is for?? my windows update.. security see malware turn off period.. i dont need security malware turn on for what? if backup turn on, malware turn on, spyware turn on cause computer's processor, network and programs too slow

my trend micro internet security.... just anti virus and personal firewall still running and internet&email control is off that all

No, rogue security software can installed on your PC WITHOUT your knowledge, that called rootkit too as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComputerLover

foxrac
No, rogue security software can installed on your PC WITHOUT your knowledge, that called rootkit too as well.

then uninstall - don't need keep it

Yeah I got this lovely lil virus on my laptop last week. It prohibted me from running any programs whatsoever. I couldnt even turn on my antivirus to clean or even see what the virus was. It just kept throwing pop ups at me and saying it was scanning my pc. SO I had no other choice but to whipe the HD and start anew... PITA cause I dont know where I picked it up from. I dont surf the web too terribly often and when I do its sites I know are safe.. Very weird...

My mother once got infected by fake avg last spring. It is not worth it removing it cause it put the "undetected" file to reinfect in few weeks later. Id suggest u to do reform it as its best option for this.

There no need to reformat and I have repaired many malware or virs infected computer without reformating.

If you have a malware (fake anti-virus asking for credit card to remove virus) and you run malwarebytes (or any malware removal software) to remove but it keep coming back after you remove it with malwarebytes or whatever removal software you use then you have a rootkit infection on your computer that allow them to reinstall the malware back in your computer.

You need to use a rootkit removal software to remove the rootkit and then go back to malwarebytes and remove the malwares.

Here one rootkit removal software you can try or google "remove windows rootkit"

Anti-Rootkit | Free Rootkit Removal | Rootkit Detection - Sophos

Good luck and I hope you get rid of it for good!

There no need to reformat and I have repaired many malware or virs infected computer without reformating.

If you have a malware (fake anti-virus asking for credit card to remove virus) and you run malwarebytes (or any malware removal software) to remove but it keep coming back after you remove it with malwarebytes or whatever removal software you use then you have a rootkit infection on your computer that allow them to reinstall the malware back in your computer.

You need to use a rootkit removal software to remove the rootkit and then go back to malwarebytes and remove the malwares.

Here one rootkit removal software you can try or google "remove windows rootkit"

Anti-Rootkit | Free Rootkit Removal | Rootkit Detection - Sophos

Good luck and I hope you get rid of it for good!

Nice

The re-image take me under 10 minutes and done. Sometime, spyware/virus won't let you open anything apps at all even cmd.exe.

I am sure it take over 1-4 hours depend on cpu and hdd speed.

Nice

The re-image take me under 10 minutes and done. Sometime, spyware/virus won't let you open anything apps at all even cmd.exe.

yup thats what happend to me I could not open anything at all. I tried to do everything possible before a reformat. I was gutted. ahh well its done and over with.

Nice

What about re-image in safe mode?

Back