Facebook

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh jeez facebook adjust to new improve, ROFLA, I saw on new facebook improve crazy!

What do you love about it?

What do you hate about it?

I will get back to this thread about my opinions...time's up so gotta go to work!!!

I really think they have to stop changing it. It was fine the way it was originally. They just keep confusing the users

I agreed! I like the previous one. I am so used to it. Now ugh! I don't even LIKE IT!!! Ugly! I don't mind new facelift every 1.5 to 2 years..not every 6 months or so!!!

I really think they have to stop changing it. It was fine the way it was originally. They just keep confusing the users

I'm use either m.facebook.com or facebook app on iOS or WebOS where I'm comfortable :D

You can go to account settings to change your language to English (UK) from English (US) and the old FB layout will return temporarily.

It has worked great for me.

The major thing I dislike about the new change is the invasion of privacy on the live feed on the right upper corner of the window. You can read everything what they are doing that wasn't supposed to be there.

I think so old on opinion on english uk because something reason aware it! trick on tips something I notice it! many people don't like on new facebook technology!

The major thing I dislike about the new change is the invasion of privacy on the live feed on the right upper corner of the window. You can read everything what they are doing that wasn't supposed to be there.

uh i think it it's time to delete some of my messages.

There's always Google+... although I haven't used it much yet.

There was a comedy movie where one of the actors invented a social page called Backface. Take a picture of the back of someone's head, and Backface will tell you who it is. lol ;)

whats up with guys. what the hell wrong w u? it sound like ya all against the features facebook. i read ppl's complain shit on comments abt features fb but u should get used to it when u will love it. dont be haters lol

I'm only on FB because of family. I think it's just...ugh. I don't care for the concept (or execution in most cases) of "social media" - the only advantage is I don't have to speak. Maybe it's because shiny and new and bright colors and beeping things and hype make me suspicious. I'm not a social person.

The new format is annoying at best - I had to redo my privacy (HA!) settings.

You do realize... if Facebook stops making changes (updating) it will fall behind the other social media sites. Especially Google+. All Google has to do is look at the complaints about Facebook and make sure theirs does not have the same faults.

You know Google is trying to unseat Facebook at the premier social web site. If Facebook keeps changing, then Google is going to have a harder time being "better".

When you really think about it. It's really all just about the money anyway. Advertisements and how many people might see those advertisements.

I think this FB change is about giving the users more efficient ways of filtering their feeds. It gives you a little more fine grained control about what winds up in the feeds from specific friends. Which can be useful - thing about it, if you don't like getting a friends constant updates from the games their playing on FB, toggle that specific data stream off and leave the other updates from that friend on, and so on.

You do realize... if Facebook stops making changes (updating) it will fall behind the other social media sites. Especially Google+. All Google has to do is look at the complaints about Facebook and make sure theirs does not have the same faults.

You know Google is trying to unseat Facebook at the premier social web site. If Facebook keeps changing, then Google is going to have a harder time being "better".

When you really think about it. It's really all just about the money anyway. Advertisements and how many people might see those advertisements.

me too I love it!

Back