facebook

I tried to sit down and take a look at whose I know too little and want to delete but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I keep postponing to do it. :lol: too many people on my friends list. Eh.

I'm on facebook almost all day.. lol but not today I'm ditching facebook to be on alldeaf.com cuz something pissed me off so.. anyway facebook is really addicting cuz of games. ughhh ;)

I'm on facebook almost all day.. lol but not today I'm ditching facebook to be on alldeaf.com cuz something pissed me off so.. anyway facebook is really addicting cuz of games. ughhh ;)

you means on something serious! or virus on games freeze?

I friended someone the other day and now she wants to know why i friended guy x. She w rote in all caps DO I KNOW GUY X? I dunno why she's so interested in the guy that I friended. Maybe he's one of those scammer types. She wants to know if he's asking about money and that I should contact him about money.

A good way to get unfriended by me is to send me anything that remotely resemble a scam. Im getting supicious now given the contents of her mail to me.

I friended someone the other day and now she wants to know why i friended guy x. She w rote in all caps DO I KNOW GUY X? I dunno why she's so interested in the guy that I friended. Maybe he's one of those scammer types. She wants to know if he's asking about money and that I should contact him about money.

A good way to get unfriended by me is to send me anything that remotely resemble a scam. Im getting supicious now given the contents of her mail to me.

I'm amazed at how weird some people can get over Facebook. My GF removed everyone except family and a couple of distant friends from her FB friends. She even sent an email disclaimer explaining why she is "defriending" everyone. Still a couple friends got really angry and said some really hatefull things to her. WOW, some people have such an ego trip about being a "friend" on FB.

Huh ... I only have my family, my close friends, a couple of FV friends, and a few from AD. I don't accept any friends requests unless I know that person somehow. So my list isn't huge, and it's very rare that I have to defriend anyone. But anyways, that's too bad some had to get butt-hurt over your GF's choice to remove some.

I got unfriended when i said somethng about scams.. Well this lady is not worht my time and I will be unfriending guy x. I think they're in this together.

I got unfriended when i said somethng about scams.. Well this lady is not worht my time and I will be unfriending guy x. I think they're in this together.

Unfriending him is done now. I don't need this scammer crap.

Huh ... I only have my family, my close friends, a couple of FV friends, and a few from AD. I don't accept any friends requests unless I know that person somehow. So my list isn't huge, and it's very rare that I have to defriend anyone. But anyways, that's too bad some had to get butt-hurt over your GF's choice to remove some.

I'm like you. I am selective about who I accept as a friend on FB.

My biggest problem is, I have friends that are from 2 high schools, and when I unfriended sone of them before, they started getting really pissy about it and then I got a nasty letter in the envelope with the info for my 30th class reunion. Then I have people I used to work with, family, AD and other deaf friends and the list goes on. I am also friends with the kids that my kids went to school with. I just never know where to draw the line.

Once a week or depend that we are away to camps.

Back