Facebook....

I placed a neighboring large city as my address, so that people can know which part of the country I am at.

Slightly off topic, I am now receiving some spam scams trough the facebook mail system. these letters are forwarded to my real email address, without the sender knowing my true email address.

The topics of these scams are always, "You have won the Deaf lottery" or "I'm a lonely Deaf woman looking for true love." easy for me to tell the scams, since I am both hearing and gay...:shock:

I think I started receiving these scams after I "liked" some of the pages on facebook. So far I have liked: Interests, Asl and Other: Deaf Queer Resource Center, Deaf Funny Videos, Deaf YouTube.

Has anybody else been getting these spam letters?

Yes, PFH..I need your addy so I can send you some whiskey from my hubby's 2nd job (he works at a liquor store).

(Gasp) One of the AD member put home address and phone number on FB. Did u put your address and phone number on FB, I mean NEVER NEVER NEVER put it like that on FB. That's not smart.

I'm not telling who it is (just for protection).

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!.

:shock: I would neeever do that! A lot of my friends do that on Facebook.

I make serious put my everything information on my FB. Yet, it's trap for them :D

Back