Facebook

Cane Corso

Reaction score
Do you have a facebook? I do, and I think it will be cool if we can share it.:P

Mine is ????? (removed by request)

(AT)= @

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh huh I m not member but how s that website any different than say tagdeaf, ringo, tickle, myspace, etc..

Uh huh I m not member but how s that website any different than say tagdeaf, ringo, tickle, myspace, etc..
It's very simple.

Facebook does not allow anyone to alter the appearance of their profile.

A lot of other "friends" websites allow members to change their background colors, font colors, images, flash animation, sound files, and videos. That's one major reason why I don't use MySpace, because I have a hard time seeing people's profiles.

If I'm want to see what's up with my friends, I don't need a hundred huge animated flashing images saying "AWESOME", a scrolling/flashing photo gallery, a few videos, and purple-font-on-black-background crap. Once, I had 40 pictures saying something instead of an actual comment. It makes me feel that they don't know how to talk any more. :(

No Thanks, You have to use first name and last name to sign up, I don't want to use my whole name. I rather to stick with MySpace. ;)

No Thanks, You have to use first name and last name to sign up, I don't want to use my whole name. I rather to stick with MySpace. ;)
I guess you'll have to wait months before I ever reply to your comments. ;)

You never do anyway. ;)
I guess not... cuz all people ever do is post pictures in my comments.

I prefer people to actually say, "Hey, how are you doing?" than to post a picture of a cat saying "GOOD DAY!"

{Mod Edit: E-mail address removed for privacy reasons, want the e-mail, PM member for it--~RR} ...search it on facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
RR, you only edited one but not all of them in this thread?

back on topic;
I have one though...

facebook is better because of much less and quick to loading. I sick of spam, heavy images, video and weird on personal page.

Ohhhhh you dont have to put your last name :) .. I found out that my cousin put her fake last name perfect! :)

not necessary, some of my friends there put their first letter of their last name in the last name box instead of whole, some just two separate nickname like....

golden kitty
purple dog

wahtever i am just making those up lol

not necessary, some of my friends there put their first letter of their last name in the last name box instead of whole, some just two separate nickname like....

golden kitty
purple dog

wahtever i am just making those up lol

Yeah that is what my cousin did cuz she dont want tell her last name to let anyone know .. :)

Back