Facebook vs Myspace which is better?

I don't like Twitter. Facebook is 1000 times better than twitter because all twitter's good for is status updates... and you have status updates on Facebook. :hmm:

Facebook in my opinion is way much better than Myspace.

Facebook is sleek and clean. It doesn't have too much junk on it. It is easy to nagivate on Facebook than it does for Myspace. Myspace seems like it is best designed for teenagers that puts a "ghetto" feel to it.

I don't like Twitter. Facebook is 1000 times better than twitter because all twitter's good for is status updates... and you have status updates on Facebook. :hmm:

Twitter is micro-blog, Facebook network social.

facebook, duh...

i use twitter for my alter ego... im the most outragous offensive asshole in the world on there and people follow me to see what im gonna say next. i follow interesting people who know how to crack a joke, celebrities, and breaking news type stuff. twitter is weird. facebook tried to buy em out for 500 million and they refused. the owners of twitter has not frofited from it yet. very odd.

I don't know how the emergency system in Australia works or if it is any different from ours in North America. The article did not say much about the girls, the girls could be deaf or anything.

Oh, it happen to girl who use twitter here at Atlanta last May.
http://www.emsresponder.com/web/online/Top-EMS-News/Atlanta-Councilman-Chooses-Twitter-Over-911-to-Report-Emergency/1$9546

It said, it have barely battery left, so use twitter to send. I find it hard to believe because typing on twitter eat several juice of battery than actual call. Probably different situation. *shurg*

Oh, it happen to girl who use twitter here at Atlanta last May.
http://www.emsresponder.com/web/online/Top-EMS-News/Atlanta-Councilman-Chooses-Twitter-Over-911-to-Report-Emergency/1$9546

It said, it have barely battery left, so use twitter to send. I find it hard to believe because typing on twitter eat several juice of battery than actual call. Probably different situation. *shurg*
Kwanza Hall is a he. I don't know why he twittered instead of calling 911. I would probably do the same if I was in that situation.

In my book, he was a Good Samaritan for trying to save a life. It is good to know there is some good people out there.

I don't know how the emergency system in Australia works or if it is any different from ours in North America. The article did not say much about the girls, the girls could be deaf or anything.

That might be a possibility! But wouldn't the news specify this in their announcement? :shrug: I think in that case it might be very different situation! Or txt msg parents instead of twitter? Who knows... *sigh*

Hands down on Facebook. I love and have found lot of old classmates/friends on there.

I delted MySpace a few months ago since it was dead, and as many said it's a Mess on those page.. I hate the music blasting out of the blue, and page all culttered up where you can't read what's on the page.

Facebook is my simple choice. I found Facebook great and simple because I able find my old friends from school much easy. MySpace is very hard to find them because it hide them with their usernames.
I started use Facebook few weeks ago. I had been thought of deleting my MySpace account someday.

Many magazines and websites named MySpace one of most worst websites in world.

Facebook -- plain and easy to use and easier to find old friends, too. but only con is too many requests. other than that is good. :)

Facebook is a whole lot better than Myspace

It depends how many friends you got connected. Facebook is probably more popular, due to its more appeal to wider range of age, and its ease of finding 'groups' to reflect your interests.

Facebook of course. As it is sleek and a lot cleaner than having fancy stuff background like MySpace got, which it causes lagging sometimes.

Back