Facebook: Stop the aliens before its too late

JoeyDeafNinja

Reaction score
This person are wrong for make a page like this, yes but the problem is, everyone have right to free speech. So basically, this person have a right to make a page whatever they want. Can we report this? Yes we can but it doesn't mean they will take it down right away. It will take a while before this page will be taken down. Facebook has to consider the rights first. Stop the aliens before its too late | Facebook

Any thoughts?

I think you need to mention that the picture is of Adalia Rose, and she has progeria.

Progeria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, it is a hateful and cruel thing to publicly and openly (and even privately) mock anyone based on how they look, and the facebook page you posted is doing just that.

However, on the flip side to that, apparently Adalia Rose's mother is exploiting her own daughter as a "cash cow" for $$$ donations and quite a number of people are fed up with her antics.

It is truly a sad situation for Adalia ....

Anyways, those are my thoughts.

what awful thing to do to a child,any money she make should go to make this little girls life one of quality and doing this is not.
i never hear of this little girl before and sadly curiosty made me look so wish i had not i given that page a hit...is the mother calling her child an alien?i dont really understand is it she desperate for money to help her,rather cruel ignorant way of doing it

what awful thing to do to a child,any money she make should go to make this little girls life one of quality and doing this is not.
i never hear of this little girl before and sadly curiosty made me look so wish i had not i given that page a hit...is the mother calling her child an alien?i dont really understand is it she desperate for money to help her,rather cruel ignorant way of doing it

No her mom isn't calling her an alien, I doubt her mother made this page. It may have been made by someone who is sick of seeing reposted links to donate to her in their news feeds constantly though. I know i see them every now and then. I think the last one I saw was a story about her mother shaving her head so Adalia wouldn't be the only bald one.

Or the person who made the page is just one sick bastard that thinks they're funny. Clearly they are not.

No her mom isn't calling her an alien, I doubt her mother made this page. It may have been made by someone who is sick of seeing reposted links to donate to her in their news feeds constantly though. I know i see them every now and then. I think the last one I saw was a story about her mother shaving her head so Adalia wouldn't be the only bald one.

Or the person who made the page is just one sick bastard that thinks they're funny. Clearly they are not.

i never see sick thing like this before it do sound like one sick bastard doing this

what is sick on picture, look likes crappy idiot!! stupid!!!!! nut

what he think images on images No idea, what is images they serious!
mean children disease? point? not sure no idea

Last edited:
what is sick on picture, look likes crappy idiot!! stupid!!!!! nut

what he think images on images No idea, what is images they serious!
mean children disease? point? not sure no idea

It's an evil , immature idiot, making fun of a child with a disease.

Corp will not be happy to not have alien available. They need cheap labor.

Back