Facebook shut down for good !

Yeah, I doubt it will happen. Hate when stupid hoax news go around on Facebook or similar. Facebook is run by many employees who operate the website, not just that founder. :roll:

:roll:

Help us get ready for what? FB is not shutting down.

It would never be shut down. It would be sold for a billion dollars.

I saw this post bunches of times.

As said before, Facebook will never be shut down unless they blatantly violate international rules of conduct on the Internet such as using the site to illegally traffic humans, drugs, weapons and other contraband as well as carrying out communication with known terrorists groups to plot terrorist actions against governments, leaders, dignitaries, ambassadors and such to internationally recognized governments. So far Facebook has not done that. Facebook abides by all of these laws as well at US Federal laws. They remove users who violate these laws as well as those who use Facebook to violate these laws.

Again Facebook will not shut down unless it becomes absolutely defunct such as the way mIRC, Web Crawler, MSN Chat, and others have gone. MySpace is currently dying.

Always save photos in your passport because I've lost many good pictures in greatestjournal and that site is closed, all of my photos are gone. One day wikileaks hacker destroy facebook servers and all of your photos are gone....who knows!

Always save photos in your passport because I've lost many good pictures in greatestjournal and that site is closed, all of my photos are gone. One day wikileaks hacker destroy facebook servers and all of your photos are gone....who knows!

Oh geez :(... also You need the signature your name in all of your cool pictures as well. :) (protect from stealing pictures)

yes that can happen. If Facebook follows amazon way - then it would be indestructible.

As said before, Facebook will never be shut down unless they blatantly violate international rules of conduct on the Internet such as using the site to illegally traffic humans, drugs, weapons and other contraband as well as carrying out communication with known terrorists groups to plot terrorist actions against governments, leaders, dignitaries, ambassadors and such to internationally recognized governments. So far Facebook has not done that. Facebook abides by all of these laws as well at US Federal laws. They remove users who violate these laws as well as those who use Facebook to violate these laws.

Again Facebook will not shut down unless it becomes absolutely defunct such as the way mIRC, Web Crawler, MSN Chat, and others have gone. MySpace is currently dying.

it can happen if...

1. Facebook went broke (Facebook is not a public company so its financial status is private) - Facebook is not actually worth $50 billion. It's just an estimated value by overly-enthusiastic bunch. Its actual value could actually be worth as much as 50 cents or $50,000 :)
2. SEC makes a new rule regarding investments in private company and Facebook went broke :)
3. the future patent lawsuit shows that Facebook is in direct violation of infringing other person's patented software that is a core function of Facebook
4. Mark Zuckerberg got slapped with another shareholder lawsuit and lost (Mark settled hundreds of million dollars with several people)

TCS and I each opened FB accounts yesterday, so I thought maybe it was my fault! :eek:

j/k :lol:

We did open accounts yesterday but that's another story....

someone really hate it.... Maybe it's hard-fan MySpace lmaooo

Back