Fabulous!

Sydlie

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that it was really great getting to talk to some of you tonight!

Originally posted by Sydlie
I just wanted to say that it was really great getting to talk to some of you tonight!

SAME HERE SAME HERE LOL it was fun meeting u online :)

I really enjoyed our chatroom last night, and I really hope that we will do it on a frequent basis. It definitely is much better than posting all the short answers online, and you get to interact with everyone quicker. And to tease with each other too! I look forward to chatting with you folks again, and so sorry I had to leave for my job.

Cool to hear that! We're talking about having had the chat in Deaf258's AIM room? :D

I keep thinking about getting my own chatroom from this website www.digichat.com - this rocks! ;) Darn a bit pricey, though... ideas??

awww, dang I missed the fun..
*sigh*... kids kept me busy.. Let me know or some of you see me on AIM.. let me know... I would love to join in chat room :D

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
What did I missed? :o

Maybe it's good idea to set up a schedule(sp) for it?

That is an excellent idea, but it would also be a good idea if somebody would be able to find a plug-in for the forum so that way people can click onto it and instantly enter the chatroom that way.

Even if it's empty, it would still remain active. I'm not sure if there is one for the AIM.

Anybody knows?

Originally posted by Banjo
That is an excellent idea, but it would also be a good idea if somebody would be able to find a plug-in for the forum so that way people can click onto it and instantly enter the chatroom that way.

Even if it's empty, it would still remain active. I'm not sure if there is one for the AIM.

Anybody knows?
this site http://thedeafbastard.com/alldeaf.html is for AllDeaf chatroom... go there and I'm there....

This is exactly what I'm talking about, only it should be added to the forum... not to a different website. :)

Originally posted by Banjo

Anybody knows?

Know what I did? I just had it saved to shortcut to my desktop so that way I can click AIM chatroom icon on my desktop and I'm there. :D

How?

Once you are in AIM chatroom,

click "File"

then click "Create Shortcut"

Thats all there it is to it...When you want to go back in AIM chatroom, you need to have AIM turned on first. Then click AIM chatroom shortcut icon on desktop...Viola! You are there in aim chatroom. :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by ~Heather~
Know what I did? I just had it saved to shortcut to my desktop so that way I can click AIM chatroom icon on my desktop and I'm there. :D

Actually, I'm aware of that. But I'm just saying that it should be added to the forum, so that way the newbies could at least visit the chatroom.

oh no if Heather is going there a lot I don't think I will go

Maybe I am thinking about setting up a sticky thread so the members can click a link to a chat room. Hmm.

yeah do that for now?? to make it sticky? so others can go and chat away if they're bored.

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
Maybe I am thinking about setting up a sticky thread so the members can click a link to a chat room. Hmm.

Actually, it would be better if you add a "button" to the top of the AllDeaf banner as if it was a link.

It's a dead link for me?

Edit: N/m...I realized that it's aim chatroom. You have to have AIM installed. :(

Back