Fable III trailer and more info

Nusentinsaino

Reaction score
Fable III trailer

Poor Chicken...

Fable 3 will not include Kinect functionality at launch

Lionhead boss and Microsoft Game Studios Europe director Peter Molyneux has revealed on the Engadget Show that Fable 3 will not ship with any Kinect functionality, despite past confirmations to the contrary. Joystiq spoke with Molyneux following his appearance on the show and learned that some form of Kinect content may be available post-launch, and that whatever was initially planned to be built into the game just wasn't up to snuff.

We've spoken with Microsoft PR, which was unaware of Molyneux's exact comments. It reaffirmed that the legendary designer is a strong proponent of Kinect, and has spoken of its use in Fable 3 before, but also told us that it can't discuss what role the hardware will play in the game "at this time."

Look for our full interview with Peter Molyneux tomorrow morning, August 5.

- Source -

Really I did not know that, I'm not a PC gamer though... but I feel you.

Yup, welcome back to AD and I remember about you. I was former blink182/TrippLA/Pacman.

I hopefully that Fable III for PC will come out at holiday.

Lol, that chicken reminded me of good moments with chickens in original Fable. Every time I run into one of chickens, I punt it away far in full strength as I can! I wonder Fable III can let me do the same thing with chickens?

Too bad that I don't get a chance to play Fable II bc it isn't on PC.

Back