F.Y.I. about get away for vacation to Hawaii

That's a short notice for many people here. I hate to put an damper on your enthusiasm, but I imagine it's beyond many's budgets for this year.

But thanks for bringing it to our attention. I bet with some notice later on, some people will start to save up for the ultimate destination namely Hawaii. :)

Budget isn't only problem, but taking vacation from work can be challenging because of short notice and wrong time of the year. Even IF I have vacation time left I wouldn't be able to take vacation in December nor January because alot of other employees already signed up for, long time ago.

Perhaps its perfect timing for people who is on SSD or SSDI so they can go down and being beach bum! (I did that before)

Miss-Delectable said:
That's a short notice for many people here. I hate to put an damper on your enthusiasm, but I imagine it's beyond many's budgets for this year.

But thanks for bringing it to our attention. I bet with some notice later on, some people will start to save up for the ultimate destination namely Hawaii. :)

diehardbiker65 said:
Perhaps its perfect timing for people who is on SSD or SSDI so they can go down and being beach bum! (I did that before)

Not ALL people that are on SSD, SSA, SSI, etc can afford to take a vacation, they normally use that to pay their bills...

: Back to the topic :

I would love to go, but for a short notice? that impossible, but thanks for sharing it thru ;)

Back