F.B. Eye

AestasCaelum

Reaction score
So last Sunday (9/4) I was watching channel 17 (Im in upstate NY, so that's the I-network) and at 9:00 that night was a show called F.B. Eye with the main character being a profoundly deaf woman..I was so happy!
I don't know how many other shows there are out there like that.
But then I thought,what if this woman is pretending to be deaf, so I looked up her bio..and she wasnt, which made me even happier. The epidsode I watched had tons of sign in it as well- awesome for me because I am know in my 2nd class for sign.

I just had to share, I hope this show is around for a long time, and I wish there was a lot more like it!

AestasCaelum said:
So last Sunday (9/4) I was watching channel 17 (Im in upstate NY, so that's the I-network) and at 9:00 that night was a show called F.B. Eye with the main character being a profoundly deaf woman..I was so happy!
I don't know how many other shows there are out there like that.
But then I thought,what if this woman is pretending to be deaf, so I looked up her bio..and she wasnt, which made me even happier. The epidsode I watched had tons of sign in it as well- awesome for me because I am know in my 2nd class for sign.

I just had to share, I hope this show is around for a long time, and I wish there was a lot more like it!

I watched that show last sunday but it was repent. This show was cancelled. :cry:

Back