EZ pass email scam going

Potholes are common in northern states and any states with a lot of snows.

There is a huge pothole less than a mile from my home, and it nearly cost me a lot more than just money, because I was paying attention to a vehicle, and just barely avoided hitting it and getting very seriously injured or worse. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow (weather permitting, that is), and post it here.

There is a huge pothole less than a mile from my home, and it nearly cost me a lot more than just money, because I was paying attention to a vehicle, and just barely avoided hitting it and getting very seriously injured or worse. I'll take a picture of it tomorrow (weather permitting, that is), and post it here.

If you love Chicago as big city so I'm sure that you will love LA, SF or San Diego.

If you love Chicago as big city so I'm sure that you will love LA, SF or San Diego.

Los Angeles and San Fransisco are out, but San Diego? Now that's something to consider, but could I afford a move all the way down there? Highly unlikely, because I can't drive, and for another, hiring movers don't come cheap.

Los Angeles and San Fransisco are out, but San Diego? Now that's something to consider, but could I afford a move all the way down there? Highly unlikely, because I can't drive, and for another, hiring movers don't come cheap.

You could consider group home, use Section 8 voucher or HUD low income (a lot of them in CA).

Ask your friend to be your truck driver and yes, moving isn't cheaper, espeecially coast to coast.

I think you will love LA due to train and public transportation.

You could consider group home, use Section 8 voucher or HUD low income (a lot of them in CA).

Ask your friend to be your truck driver and yes, moving isn't cheaper, espeecially coast to coast.

I think you will love LA due to train and public transportation.

Correct on the train part, but that congestion isn't for me. I'll take Chicago congestion over Los Angeles any day, because it's something I'm used to, and can easily navigate around.

Potholes are common in northern states and any states with a lot of snows.

The only thing good about potholes is during the summer they become 'waterholes' for the birds. I see birds taking a bath in potholes after a good rain storm. I one saw some ducks swimming in good size pothole and they had a pond right there to use.

Correct on the train part, but that congestion isn't for me. I'll take Chicago congestion over Los Angeles any day, because it's something I'm used to, and can easily navigate around.

You will get used with LA and take advantage of warmer climate so you can ride a bike all year.

You will get used with LA and take advantage of warmer climate so you can ride a bike all year.

That's the other thing--I recently discovered that I can't be riding my bicycle too much in a week, as it put me in bad shape, and I am just starting to get back to normal again, and I gotta watch when I ride my bike.

San Diego has the most beautiful climate, and no bad bugs! I loved it when I lived there. They have very interesting places to visit, like the zoo and museums.

Old news, its been in newspaper.

Hence why I keep snail mail for any corresponds with merchants. My EZ pass, if I were contacted by ez pass, they gotta to mail me, and I can cross reference online to verify.

So far, I have no problem.

San Diego has the most beautiful climate, and no bad bugs! I loved it when I lived there. They have very interesting places to visit, like the zoo and museums.

I have heard it is a beautiful place. That's one of the reasons I'd like to visit it someday. I'd be interested to see what it's like there.

I went to the San Diego Zoo and it was very nice. Very strenuous walking because it was very hilly. Walking up and down constantly tired me quickly. I also went to Legoland.

I agree, but if he loves Chicago so LA will be best big city to compare, IMO.

I prefer San Diego due closer to military and I support US military. :)

No surprise because Massachusetts has a lot of snows and ices that reduce the road life and a lot of damages, especially potholes, but snows are rare in southern states, but in mountain area, snows may be heavier like in Smokey Mountain.

It means MA residents need pay more taxes to repair the road, but federal no longer to support to give much funds to state to repair or expand the roads.

WE pay plenty of taxes here , Massachusetts is called Taxachusetts for a very good reason.

startoonnew.gif

But I bet this does not made a lot of people living in Taxachusetts feel better. When I shop in New Hampshire I see a lot of cars from Taxachusetts.

They have higher standard of living than in southern states.

I went to the San Diego Zoo and it was very nice. Very strenuous walking because it was very hilly. Walking up and down constantly tired me quickly. I also went to Legoland.

San Diego Zoo is huge I did not get see the whole zoo b/c we where driving to Mexico and had other places we want to see . We stopped at the Winchester house in San Jose ,
California too. Has anyone been there ?

in mexico they have red knee trantular spider do those things ever come over to cl or floriada

Back