eyelash extensions

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Have you ever tried the eyelash extensions??

DO SPILL it OUT of your MOUTH. :fruit:

If you don't mind paying every few weeks to get them filled in and the initial payment they're great! It's a long process though! The initial appointment to put them all on is 2+ hours. If it's really cheap...don't go to that person. Chances are hey have no idea what they're doing and they'll fall off in a week or two. They are definitely worth it If you want fuller and thicker lookin "natural" lashes without using mascara! :)

If you don't mind paying every few weeks to get them filled in and the initial payment they're great! It's a long process though! The initial appointment to put them all on is 2+ hours. If it's really cheap...don't go to that person. Chances are hey have no idea what they're doing and they'll fall off in a week or two. They are definitely worth it If you want fuller and thicker lookin "natural" lashes without using mascara! :)

Yeah but in my thread that My question, was have you ever tried it?

Yes I had them done and did them when in was school for makeup and esthetics 3 years ago

Yes I had them done and did them when in was school for makeup and esthetics 3 years ago

Oh, Cool! . So, were it why you stopped doing it because of money?? or its too hassle to stop by the salon every two week or so?

Heck, my eyelashes are long enough as it is. I have even trimmed them in the past when they would irratate me by either touching my glasses or maybe even touching the area below my eyebrows.

Oh, Cool! . So, were it why you stopped doing it because of money?? or its too hassle to stop by the salon every two week or so?

well money was one thing but it was sitting there for so long that got me! you have your eyes closed and you can take a break b/w eyes but man it was boring...lol

well money was one thing but it was sitting there for so long that got me! you have your eyes closed and you can take a break b/w eyes but man it was boring...lol

LOL I feel you that one. I have not tried this one. I do not think i plan to though. If someone wants to pay for me for FUN. why not. BUT I do not want anything fake thingy on me like its a foreign object in me or on me. yikes.

Nope...but would consider it...never know...I've plenty of lashes tho'...it's my sister that has very little eyelashes...(believe she was allergic to mascara or something).....I've also tried the fake eyelashes years ago....very cheap...and was quite hilarious! kept popping off my eye. ....

I didn't even know they HAD eyelash extensions! Just the fake ones that stick on. How long have these been around?
Heck, my eyelashes are long enough as it is. I have even trimmed them in the past when they would irratate me by either touching my glasses or maybe even touching the area below my eyebrows.

me either! I have the same problem Ive never trimmed though, I just pull my sun glasses down my nose a bit. I've been asked several times if the were real.

i have eyelash extentions. i love them. and i get my eyelashes colored. the only time it bothered me was when one of them touched my skin and it felt like i was being poked in the eye all the time

Back