Extreme Wedding Proposal

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Talk about an extreme wedding proposal in the air! Lucky she has a good sense of humor. Watch the entire (captioned) video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxTAjVGN4CE]In Descent Proposal - YouTube[/ame]

:giggle:

A little effort for creativity goes a long way than what's typical. Well done!

I hope she does not get mad at him about the camera shooting on their engagement. LOL

Her reaction was shocked. Priceless.

Congratulation, Carlie and Ryan on getting engaged.

This is scary and you never know whether it is real especially on a airplane. :Ohno:

He's a keeper!....probably will keep his lady in stitches of laughter, which makes good for a lot of happiness....

That was adorable! That poor lady! hahaha Congrats to them! I hope they have many happy years together. ♥

I think that's a cute proposal but definitely not for me..I woulda peed myself lol and not been that calm about the situation! lol Definitely creative though! Great story to tell the children one day..guess how daddy proposed to mommy...cute:P

Hi Alex,
This posting not connect with the captioned But I wanted to propose a stricter BLOCK on people who are using the Forum to do scam.
Take instance of username "Swaggerella" calling herself 'Amy' or whatever with a Business proposal of some sort then after forum subscribers asked 'her' for more info and instead of being upfront, abruptly removed 'her' postings.
My point, there need to be STRICT checkings on new signers when posting their profiles on the Forum.
Thanks buddy.

-CoolMikey.

when they get married in the church and minister say do you take this man for husband hope she say NO see his face that be worth a laugh

Back