Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good catch, what I am saying is that once court of law proved him guilty, then what the suspect did was not acceptable.
proved him guilty? then he would be a convicted felon, not suspect.

We will find out at the end of trial with the verdict. Ask you, did I assume that suspect is already guilty? I didn't say that yet. :)
yes you did but I understand that you misspoke.

Jiro, are you at Paris? watch tv or online?

Sorry, my lousy English. I am ASL lover. Should have used prove instead of proved.

Looks like a domestic attack rather than an outside terrorist group to me. It seems very sloppy for a well planned, long thought out strike, and most terrorist groups would have taken responsibility at point which no one has. I'm guessing it's an American....

Laura

My thoughts and Prayers!

554674_2997964245628_266477086_n.jpg

Oh wow, that's bigger news this year.

I'm sad for all runners and crowds. :(

One of two people killed who was 8 years old, NBC news said. Poor kid

Police say at least three dead, and reported injuries include lost limbs.

I been hearing 2 people had dies , one was a 8 yo child. I lived about a
ride 45 min from Boston so this has really hit home to me. 74 plus people been hurt. One of my nieces lives in Boston and she was talking to my sister on the phone and both heard the bombs go off. My niece and her family tried to leave Boston but they could not get out.

Families from Newtown Ct. where guests at the marathon , this had to horrible for them to witness after losing their child. 3 more bombs where that the cops had to detonated and Logan airport been shut down , the Bruins game is called off for tonight too. I heard the bombs could had been to protest Patriot Day or tax day , I guess we'll lean more in the next few days or weeks

i dont like it how terrorists are targeting, sports, especially 'social sports' its like they so jealous that in East, mid-east they havent got a damn choice but pray 5x a day and do nothing else, Stop taking it out on us!, we in the west are allowed to. but then again what-if its an inside job (as some says about the 911 was), i mean what if, they're trying to scare ppl of to have no lifestyle? its a sneaky but serious tragic impact on freedom Or some might say 'freedom'...its not good.

Wirelessly posted

Very sad, my heart goes out to Boston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back