Exploration for USA!

ahjas_15

Reaction score
Hi friends!

Im from Singapore and am keen in exploring United States. For some times, i am inspired to visit every part of the States because im very much interested in visiting the cities and knowing the history there. Anybody who does not mind bringing me around there? I am friendly and don't bite after all!

Oh yes, have you heard of the show The Vampire Diaries? I really want to meet those stars. They are simply fabulous and awesome! New York City is a beautiful place. Plus, i also wanna visit California. :P

Anybody who can respond to this?

Go anywhere in California exceot the Imperial Valley!!! Unless you wanna cross the border abd eat tacos. Then go for it!!

Hi friends!

Im from Singapore and am keen in exploring United States. For some times, i am inspired to visit every part of the States because im very much interested in visiting the cities and knowing the history there. Anybody who does not mind bringing me around there? I am friendly and don't bite after all!

Oh yes, have you heard of the show The Vampire Diaries? I really want to meet those stars. They are simply fabulous and awesome! New York City is a beautiful place. Plus, i also wanna visit California. :P

Anybody who can respond to this?

Why USA? And especially New York? It's so big town!

Thanks for recommending for me to go sightseeing in California. Oh, i wanna go sightseeing in USA but also will plan to explore other countries too because i have been staying in Singapore for a long time. Haha! Thats why i wanna make friends from all over the world. i wanna gain experience and enrich with knowledge for this. :)

Nice that,me too i want go to USA..but it's very expensive for me plans tickets...pfff,so i dream night ...lol
Go ahead Ahjas :)

Im from CA, from imperial vallry...but ive gone all way yo Sacramento. I got to admit, California is pretty

Awesome! Then you ought to visit USA one day! ;D There goes the saying, "IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE!" So I'm certain that you can save up some money to travel there ? :)

Oh Really? USA indeed has many cities in each state of USA. I prolly will get lost if i go there. >< thats why i need some friends to guide me there. :x so btw all of you are HI? Im also hearing impaired. Not to fret, i know signing lanuage.. :))

Cheers yo!

Awesome! Then you ought to visit USA one day! ;D There goes the saying, "IMPOSSIBLE IS POSSIBLE!" So I'm certain that you can save up some money to travel there ? :)

Oh Really? USA indeed has many cities in each state of USA. I prolly will get lost if i go there. >< thats why i need some friends to guide me there. :x so btw all of you are HI? Im also hearing impaired. Not to fret, i know signing lanuage.. :))

Cheers yo!

I try save a lots money for USA...but depends how it's my future,if i have gf or wife :P hahaha:D
I like that: "Never give up! " I want visit to Malaysia or Italy,one day :)

yeah cali is full of vampires of every stripe
be careful

LOL! Funny joke. As only if vampires will exist in the world. LMAO.

Oh, i have been to Malaysia many times because my relatives live there :). You should try eating famous Ipoh Hor fun and pomelo. Only not that, there got malacca selling famous nyonya kueh kueh. Simple yet awesomely delectable! *winks*

There got Genting, Legoland and Hello Kitty etc. You can google for more details based on tourism. :P

Back