Expierence in CAT scan for CI?

Please note post #36 where TrippLA signed a waiver (I assume that is what he meant by "doctor agreement")

Thanks. I didn't know what TrippLA meant by "dr agreement".
So the dr went ahead with the scan because of the possibility of severe injures to the head, and there was no time to remove the magnet?
(bear with me , please).

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
So the dr went ahead with the scan because of the possibility of severe injures to the head, and there was no time to remove the magnet?
(bear with me , please).

Fuzzy

It's optional if want surgery to remove it but not for me.

Audiofuzzy said:
(bear with me , please).

Fuzzy

TrippLA posted just before me and answered Fuzzy...so ignore this post...

I guess mri and ct are not that bad. Depends, i am very afraid of needles and small spaces and for both my mri and ct i had to have die injected. The ct one was horrible cuz they give u an iv then pump saline and then the die in you and it makes u really warm everywhere...i thought i was dying lol. It was horrible...the doctor i had said if you have asthma as well it will sometimes make your chest hurt, which it did for me. just my experience...

Cloggy said:
So, why didn't you mention that in the topic you started a while ago..
Everybody was guessing, trying to help. This would have been helpful information with regard to the questions you asked.
I was also wondering about it when he was trying to tell us his story about wanting to remove his CI but I think he got overwhelmed after more than one members came into his thread asking him questions without being compassionate with him. I do recall that thread going out of hand when one another member came in to tell her story about wanting to have her CI removed but can't due to some health reasons and then this one member jumped in to tell her that she may have misunderstood her doctor which I felt was uncalled for. That have upset her greatly and then the thread went out of its hand. I don't blame them for not wanting to come back to finish their stories.
neecy said:
that sounds a bit melodramatic to me
Do you have children? From the looks of the way you stated in here I don't think you do.
Tsk tsk no compassions at all.

ButterflyGirl said:
Do you have children? From the looks of the way you stated in here I don't think you do.
Tsk tsk no compassions at all.

I agree! No compassion at all. What a shame. :nono:

Ive had MRI and CTSCAN too many times... It anit nothing.... It takes about between 5-20 mins....... Since I dont have a ci I don't know how long it would take for me but as soon as I know I would let you know okay

I had both cat and mri scans. Its easy and just relax and close your eyes. thats all to it. :)

Back