Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No, I don't even know CPR

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Have any of you ever experiences CPR in real life?, if so , Please share your stories.... :mrgreen:

Grrrr to ^Angel^ Jumping to another Thread... :slap:

Here is it... good thing I copied and Paste. *Sticking my tongue out to ^Angel^. Pfff.

When I saw a Guy got hit by a Car I did stopped and Pulled over and Ran over there and see if he was alright but not needed a CPR..He was just Bleeding and I took my Jacket off that time it was raining and thundering Outside I was Late on my Date but it didn't stop me for helping this Guy out cuz I felt bad seeing it happened and walked away from it, It just not something I would do. But I used my Jacket to Press on his Legs that was Bleeding and asked him if he is alright he couldn't move very much And I told him just stay still until Help is on the way so the ambulance arrived and took over. :mrgreen:

But, If there is a Situation where CPR Is Needed I would go my Way to save someone's Life. :ily:

I know CPR but never had to use it. Thankfully!

I did have the experience of making sure someone is safe from harm and sending that person to the hospital.

Heck, I don't even know CPR and will hopefully soon be able to attend a class so I'll know how to perform CPR...but I surely know how to pucker up with my sweet ^Angel^ and resuscitate her in ways, wellllll... :mrgreen: Wouldn't that count? Heh heh.... :lol:

Deaf258 said:
I know CPR but never had to use it. Thankfully!

I did have the experience of making sure someone is safe from harm and sending that person to the hospital.

Me too. I know CPR but never had to use it.

I know how to use cpr but never happends rest other victims who in the accident.

Espically, When I was young. I never forget that I saw my own eyes.. The guy who trying to sucided and fell down in the subway. Swash'em as slice aparts.. I got full of bloody all over my running shoes and leggy. I refused to leave and stayed stood up and staring.. (cuz I was in deep shock) The officer of TTC (Toronto Trainist Commisoner) asked me you have to leave.. I said NO!, I want my Daddy, He is works TTC head of quarters in Greenwood Dept. TTC officer shocked and knew who is guy that he is my Dad.. Called to my Dad come over to the station where I was stayed there. My Dad brought brand new running shoes and new clothes too come from TTC's expense covered it for me. He was interpreting for me to talk Police officer.
Arrive home, I couldn't sleep as well for few days.. cuz I was obession about the guy who made sucided. I never forget that in my stuck head! Damn him!

Worth it to know CPR but also a worth to have some kind of certification too t avoid lawsuit.. What else is worth ? First aid certification too. I have them thru my old work I plan to go to red cross and get Renewal them to get peace of my mind.

Never done any cpr but have done few first aids

Wendy

I havent given or received CPR. I am not certified.. I got out of it my sophomore year, kick ass! Ok maybe not, Im sure I could save someone's life but hey, we all cant be saviors.

I learned how to do CPR when I was in junior high. I've never used it on anyone though. A friend of mine did get busted in class for "having sex" with a dummy and it turned out that the teacher was standing right behind him. Boy, he got detention for doing that! :crazy:

Cheri and bullymom, that's so awesome that you helped others in their need!

I'm certified in First Aid and CPR. I would help anyone who needs it. I'm not sure if I understood the poll questions, but I'll just explain my answer. I'm such an accident prone, I apply First Aid on myself pretty much (last time was when I sprained my foot badly a few months ago) - and I've used it on my husband a few times too. :) I've not done CPR on others yet. Fortunately. Because I don't want bad things like a heart attack or drowning happening to somebody.

Back