excessive Gravity during jet aerobatics

TFWFalcon

Reaction score
This is pilot is from Blue Angel jet aerobatic team. Just keep look his face. Very high g-force give his face fiscal expression.

[yt]KNDpjV43oVc&NR=1[/yt]

COOL! I wonder how many mach? 2.5 Mach?

Nevermind. I found it out Aerobatics's max is Mach 0.9.

I really want to try on Mach 2.5 or more. I need work out so hard first then no problem.

Gadgets: Falcon Hypersonic Jet to Fly at Mach 10 in 2008 - Gizmodo

Mach 10 is crazy!

Most of you if you dont know what Mach10 so it mean 7,612Mph.

Few years ago I saw space shuttle on LIVE tv and it made 17,180 mph. It's pretty neat.

Mach 10 is crazy!

Most of you if you dont know what Mach10 so it mean 7,612Mph.

Few years ago I saw space shuttle on LIVE tv and it made 17,180 mph. It's pretty neat.

17,180 MPH?!?!? for example traveling in air in that speed from California to New York, by the time I arrive NY, my brain would be in St. Louis :lol:

we move really fast. planet Earth goes at 66,000 mph orbiting around the sun, all u do Is stand there and let the earth do its course, LOL.

by the way, I've seen how they do that on videos long time ago. like they do in gravity machines that spin around and around and person shows how face expression looks.

Oh Puke I cant imagine doing that volintarily,then again Ive got menieres disease i feel like that all on my own!

I always thought that would be fun!! The pilot keeps telling that guy to take a deep breath and flex his legs... I'm guessing that's a trick to keep blood circulating in the brain. And was it just me, or did he look like he was chewing gum? Yeah, that's good. Pass out and choke. Maybe moving the jaw like that keeps blood flowing too? Anyone know?

I know blue angel pilots don't wore G-suit. I don't know for thundebird pilots. Yes i see he chew gum. I have no idea why he chew.

I think it's amazing that with enough experience doing that, your body can adapt and NOT pass out. Way cool! :cool:

Back