Ex HOH girlfriend stalks you..

I've never had an ex-girlfriend stalk me, but I did have someone stalk me... someone I've never dated.

She would go around telling people that she was in my room, that I let her stay in my room, or that we had "fun" in my room. She even told people that we dated, but she dumped me... and I was begging her to come back to me. I never knew about these things until my friends started asking me. "What do you see in her?" "Huh?" "Yeah, she told me that you two were dating... that's why I always said, 'no' whenever you asked me out for dinner." Jeez...

Those are the dangerous ones. They're delusional. Watch your back, Vampy.

So.....did you get your restraining order?

Not just yet... if the bytch, comes on my property... You can bet your good honest dollar, that I will have it so fast, that she would regret ever stepping on the property... and a night in JAIL! Just be matter of time... Let her fyck up first... then I got good reason....:Owned:

Those are the dangerous ones. They're delusional. Watch your back, Vampy.
Yeah. I was not the only one. There was another guy, also a friend of mine who was being stalked by her... with the same stories. :roll:

Not just yet... if the bytch, comes on my property... You can bet your good honest dollar, that I will have it so fast, that she would regret ever stepping on the property... and a night in JAIL! Just be matter of time... Let her fyck up first... then I got good reason....:Owned:

Oh. I thought she messed up over Memorial Day week-end. Guess I misunderstood.

Oh. I thought she messed up over Memorial Day week-end. Guess I misunderstood.

Oh she DID! Now she is with my neighbor, about 5 houses down.... Grrrr! Well, now that my Dad, has warned her not to even step 1 foot on my property! or adios, 1 night in JAIL! This neighbor, is nothing but a leftover loser, from the 60's with very long hair... SOB looks like Ozzy Osbourne in a certain way... but I not worried... I am minding to my own business... I did spend the rainy day in my garage, working on various unfinished things... and am planning to have a garage door installed next week...

Simply the bitch will never EVER see me and my friends in the garage, while the new door is CLOSED! I am having this done... cuz for 2 reasons... Privacy, and security.... Guess I got the smarter mind, here...

My ex, is just a dumbass, and she better stay the HELL away from my house, while I am gone doing something.......

Oh she DID! Now she is with my neighbor, about 5 houses down.... Grrrr! Well, now that my Dad, has warned her not to even step 1 foot on my property! or adios, 1 night in JAIL! This neighbor, is nothing but a leftover loser, from the 60's with very long hair... SOB looks like Ozzy Osbourne in a certain way... but I not worried... I am minding to my own business... I did spend the rainy day in my garage, working on various unfinished things... and am planning to have a garage door installed next week...

Simply the bitch will never EVER see me and my friends in the garage, while the new door is CLOSED! I am having this done... cuz for 2 reasons... Privacy, and security.... Guess I got the smarter mind, here...

My ex, is just a dumbass, and she better stay the HELL away from my house, while I am gone doing something.......

Uh.....okay.

Stalking someone is always scary and dangerous. I read a good book by Dr. J. Reid Meloy, author of Violent Attachments and editor of The Psychology of Stalking, is an expert on stalking behavior. So, when I read that book I agree with lot of Dr.Meloy informations about stalkers. Stalking is a serious, potentially life-threatening crime. Even in its less severe forms, it permanently changes the lives of the people who are victimized by this crime, as well as affecting their friends, families, and co-workers. Law enforcement is only beginning to understand how to deal with this relatively new crime. I just glad they pass the law for stalkers.

Stalking someone is always scary and dangerous. I read a good book by Dr. J. Reid Meloy, author of Violent Attachments and editor of The Psychology of Stalking, is an expert on stalking behavior. So, when I read that book I agree with lot of Dr.Meloy informations about stalkers. Stalking is a serious, potentially life-threatening crime. Even in its less severe forms, it permanently changes the lives of the people who are victimized by this crime, as well as affecting their friends, families, and co-workers. Law enforcement is only beginning to understand how to deal with this relatively new crime. I just glad they pass the law for stalkers.

Thanks for the info... But I am watching my back! Guess that I 'll be ok, Thanks again!!!:cool:

This is getting out of hand. You need to stop talking about some silly things that your ex is doing in this forum. It's just too ridiculous and you need to deal with it immediately and shut it down with a hard approach. You say you're done with her but your action implies that you are not. It seems like you to vindicate her badly. I think you've mentioned about her quite a lot on several threads. If I recalled correctly, you've been with her for 20 years. I'm sorry it went ugly but all we're saying is file the restraining order against her and get over with it. It's hurting you and your family. Your neighbhor's now involved in this silly game. END IT AND BURY IT SWIFTLY.

Back