Eww.. Neighbor and your Ex?

gmcman1996

Reaction score
Can anyone imagine a ex HOH girlfriend, kissing a toothless, long-haired smelly neighbor, with a breath of a garbage truck.... I can't IMAGINE that!

Well my ex, is in that situation, and as I see it, She is very stupid, and not very bright... She is acting like a whore! Well FORGET HER! I am very clean and organized...

All my friends are shocked... and I just want to throw up, just even thinking that!

EWWWWWWWW!

Aw, gmcman -- I don't think it is really nice of you sayin' that about her. :(

What if, it could happen to you one day and you could be a toothless man ?

Aw, gmcman -- I don't think it is really nice of you sayin' that about her. :(

What if, it could happen to you one day and you could be a toothless man ?

Nah.. I take good care of my teeth! Geez... I keep up with my periodic 6 month visits to my dentist! Now how's that for taking good care of teeth?....

Nah.. I take good care of my teeth! Geez... I keep up with my periodic 6 month visits to my dentist! Now how's that for taking good care of teeth?....

Ahh disregard this damn thread.... Fuck my ex.. it all history... I gonna go with the man, in black.. and go racing... Maybe the right lady 'll come along by the time I take the checkered flag!

Sorry ya'll but gonna go racing now!

hey just forget your ex... you are better off without her. ok... i know its hard right now.. but its her loss and your gain to find someone better, ok. :)

chin up and think positive... :)

Good Rant... but why should you worry about your ex-girlfriend's new life with her new guy?

My advice: stop to worry about her but positive yourself.

hey just forget your ex... you are better off without her. ok... i know its hard right now.. but its her loss and your gain to find someone better, ok. :)

chin up and think positive... :)

Thank you for the moral support.... Guess it doesn't seem as hard, each day... so the less the better... Bet I am gonna have a better lady! and like one member said to me... When I am dating a lady... It'll blow her right off her rocker!, Guess she is right along with you tell me to forget her!

Good Rant... but why should you worry about your ex-girlfriend's new life with her new guy?

Thanks for the moral support, and advice.... Guess that is her problem... not mine... but hate to be reminded of memories... Oh well... Move on... That's me... Hop in the # 3 Chevy, and roar off.....

Sounds like you are still obsessed over your ex. If she is your ex, it shouldn't matter at all to you what she does or doesn't do. You are not in a realtionship with her any longer.

Sounds like you are still obsessed over your ex. If she is your ex, it shouldn't matter at all to you what she does or doesn't do. You are not in a realtionship with her any longer.

No I am not obsessed... It don't matter, I am just thanking some of the fellow members for their advice.... Just going to take some getting used to it, but since I ain't worried.... :)

Well, shyt happens... right?

No I am not obsessed... It don't matter, I am just thanking some of the fellow members for their advice.... Just going to take some getting used to it, but since I ain't worried.... :)

Well, shyt happens... right?

Exactly. Shyte happens. Move on.

Exactly. Shyte happens. Move on.

Amen to that! I thank all for the moral support and good advice... I feel much better... Her loss, but hey, it ain't the end of the world ya'll know?

Move on... Got that one right! :)

If you still got the itch to rub her off of you, next time you see her with him, compliment them. You will acrually be encouraging her to continue being stupid. Whether she will wake up from this is up to her.

If you still got the itch to rub her off of you, next time you see her with him, compliment them. You will acrually be encouraging her to continue being stupid. Whether she will wake up from this is up to her.

Thanks for advice... but no thanks... I ain't saying one damn word, to them... I already turned my back on them... My Dad, warned them not to even think of it.. cuz I want NO contact, (phone, letter, person to person etc) Moving On!

take her advice.

everybody has a problem, that's what happens in life. everybody has a problem, that's what happens in life. let it go and move on.

you'll find a better person, there's always plenty out there.

Back