Eww, gross! Man bites off finger of protester.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonut
Like this one?

CAUGHT ON TAPE: Obama HCAN Organizer Instructs Supporters How to Shout Down Opponents & Take Over Meetings
Gateway Pundit: CAUGHT ON TAPE: Obama HCAN Organizer Instructs Supporters How to Shout Down Opponents & Take Over Meetings

We can certainly assume there are members of the anti-Obama army doing the same thing. No proof, but it does not take a rocket scientist to realize this is likely. Both sides are gearing up for a fight. Doubt you see it that way. "Its all those Liberal hooligans causing these problems" I try to see things as a neutral. BOTH sides are guilty. *shrugs*

Um, there are instances of videos that show pro-Obamacare "protesters" that were bussed in on *charter busses* at Townhall meetings that came from outside the district. Also, videos show people getting pre-made protest signs that came with hand written scrawlings. Examples of holding townhall meetings at *SEIU* offices. This is really funny how Pelosi and Harry Reid tossed around the word "astroturf" early on last month only to see who the real "astroturffers" are.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2A2N4-ybCQ]YouTube - AstroTurf Vs Grass Roots 2[/ame]

Any questions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonut
Like this one?

CAUGHT ON TAPE: Obama HCAN Organizer Instructs Supporters How to Shout Down Opponents & Take Over Meetings
Gateway Pundit: CAUGHT ON TAPE: Obama HCAN Organizer Instructs Supporters How to Shout Down Opponents & Take Over Meetings

We can certainly assume there are members of the anti-Obama army doing the same thing. No proof, but it does not take a rocket scientist to realize this is likely. Both sides are gearing up for a fight. Doubt you see it that way. "Its all those Liberal hooligans causing these problems" I try to see things as a neutral. BOTH sides are guilty. *shrugs*

OK, I see the point in this post. :) Either way, someone WITH A HEAD better intervene or constructive protesting will go from being potential reasoning to a big problem. LOL

A guy willingly enters into a group that he knows has differing views from his own in order to express his differing views. An argument erupts, a fight breaks out, and someone gets a finger bitten off. Political? Hardly. Simply the result of two immature people trying to prove who is top dog.

Perhaps we need to take a closer look at people like the Arizona preacher calling for Obama's death from his pulpit. Give a few unstable people the idea that this is a religious calling, and the zealots turn out. When the zealots turn out, nasty things happen.

And yes, Foxrac, you are correct. Federal law supercedes State law in all circumstances.

Perhaps we need to take a closer look at people like the Arizona preacher calling for Obama's death from his pulpit. Give a few unstable people the idea that this is a religious calling, and the zealots turn out. When the zealots turn out, nasty things happen.

Is that preacher story posted anywhere here in AD? Eerie similarities between that and the Muslim leaders that start calling for Jihad.

What political beliefs a person has nothing to do with being able to act like a civilized person. Some people on *both* side have gotten out of control. There's no excuse for anyone to become emotionally unstable and violent.

I saw a video of a town hall meeting where people shouted down a woman in a wheel chair. She said that she's afraid of losing her house because of medical bills (including her medications). No disabled person should be silenced like that in a public forum. Too many people are angry and out of control.

Agreed. I have never been in favor of causing riots because it's a good way to lose sympathy for your cause or otherwise being violent. The only time one should become violent if if your life is at sake.

Is that preacher story posted anywhere here in AD? Eerie similarities between that and the Muslim leaders that start calling for Jihad.

That preacher story is posted somewhere in here I think.

Your comparison is disturbing.

Kokonut, you have a habit of posting erroneous legal conclusions. May I suggest a course or two? Jilio is correct. Federal law preempts state law. According to the Erie Doctrine, when no federal law applies, federal courts use state law.

These violent encounters are not about politics. These are emotionally disturbed people committing violence acts.

That preacher story is posted somewhere in here I think.

Your comparison is disturbing.
Any time a religious teacher or leader encourages murder as part of his sermon, that is abuse of power. When the Islamic leaders do it, we call it terrorism. Wonder what the Obama-haters call this preacher's murder sermon? A great idea????

Fundamentalists of *any* religion are bad news.

Any time a religious teacher or leader encourages murder as part of his sermon, that is abuse of power. When the Islamic leaders do it, we call it terrorism. Wonder what the Obama-haters call this preacher's murder sermon? A great idea????

From my POV, I'd call that domestic terriorism.

I'm wary of fundmentalists of any religion.

it'd be a free discussion on the theory of intelligent design, not about religion. And students should be allowed to discuss among themselves, broaden their minds, and accept diversity in thought.

What political beliefs a person has nothing to do with being able to act like a civilized person. Some people on *both* side have gotten out of control. There's no excuse for anyone to become emotionally unstable and violent.
I saw a video of a town hall meeting where people shouted down a woman in a wheel chair. She said that she's afraid of losing her house because of medical bills (including her medications). No disabled person should be silenced like that in a public forum. Too many people are angry and out of control.

I agree and I dont think it is in good taste to make this incident political.

I'm not discussing any particular religion. I'm talking about fundamentalism, which comes in all sorts of political and religious flavors. It's a mind set about imposing certain beliefs on others, whether they follow the religion or not.

I'm not discussing any particular religion. I'm talking about fundamentalism, which comes in all sorts of political and religious flavors. It's a mind set about imposing certain beliefs on others, whether they follow the religion or not.

Some secular examples would be Stalin-style communism, Maoism and Fascism.

:topic:

Let's get back on track, please.

I guess , certain people get so angry and do these crazy things to get their point across.:eek3::eek3:

Back