EVIDENCE of being deaf with Hearing Aid device

Status
Not open for further replies.
neecy said:
Again - I wouldn't worry - I had my CI implanted last year and you can't even see where my skin was cut - its already faded and its behind the ear so nobody can see anything. Talk to your surgeon.

It's ok, I will think about it.

I WANT THIS TOPIC TO BE LOCKED. I m not appreciate for whats going on here.. This is real suck, people have no respect at all..

Thank you! LOCK this up now.. because it s not worthwhile to continue.. it turned out CI ONLY>

LITERACY is the answer that we all should read the books more than you can offer those kids to have CI. CI/HA is not the answer only to make your literacy successful.. So be it.!

Also Deaf children deserves to have BI BI language that combines with ASL and SE with or without orally speaking. It is really equality for both sides that should be done. No more confusion and complication with all that stupid artificial langauges that negative audism hearing and deaf oralism people created for money/ greedy. No respect for ASL for many years that has not been in the classroom in every schools. NO MORE keep Deaf children away from BI BI languages and other Deaf children.. PERIOD!

YOu are not being fair to Deaf children at all..

SO NOW LOCK IT UP PLS thank you!

Sweetmind said:
I WANT THIS TOPIC TO BE LOCKED. I m not appreciate for whats going on here.. This is real suck, people have no respect at all..

Thank you! LOCK this up now.. because it s not worthwhile to continue.. it turned out CI ONLY>

LITERACY is the answer that we all should read the books more than you can offer those kids to have CI. CI/HA is not the answer only to make your literacy successful.. So be it.!

Also Deaf children deserves to have BI BI language that combines with ASL and SE with or without orally speaking. It is really equality for both sides that should be done. No more confusion and complication with all that stupid artificial langauges that negative audism hearing and deaf oralism people created for money/ greedy. No respect for ASL for many years that has not been in the classroom in every schools. NO MORE keep Deaf children away from BI BI languages and other Deaf children.. PERIOD!

YOu are not being fair to Deaf children at all..

SO NOW LOCK IT UP PLS thank you!

You better to calm down, if not like it then leaving this thread.

I'm interesting what Cloggy said and he's doing great with me. :)

The reason is that Why cant people let me have my freedom like everyone else?? HUH! It s no freedom of speech for me as usual from you people. Everything has be your freaking way and have no respect for Deaf children s need that need to change with the literacy for better.

DEVICES has nothing to do with our educational. PERIOD!

Last edited:
Sweetmind said:
The reason is that Why cant people let me have my freedom like everyone else?? HUH! It s no freedom of speech for me as usual from you people. Everything has be your freaking way and have no respect for Deaf children s need that need to be change with the literacy for better.

DEVICES has n othing to do with our educational. PERIOD!

Please calm down again, just take chill pills.

There's nothing to hurt you. :)

If you dont mind this topic created by Sweetmind. JEEZ! These same old shyte people dont get it and dont understand what i m trying to do.. They have no respect for anybody. They do have a very serious problem with their reading skills as much as I can see. Scoffs!

This is not CI issue itself only if you mind. People are trying to brainwash others all along. It s very obviously. Thats a real cult.

volcomskatz said:
You better to calm down, if not like it then leaving this thread.
But it is her thread and if she wants it to be locked then she have the right to ask for it to be locked.

ButterflyGirl said:
But it is her thread and if she wants it to be locked then she have the right to ask for it to be locked.

Where's new thread for CI/HA related?

sign_lmao01.jpg

I vote SM for the best unintentional comedian of 2006!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back