eveyrone, HI!! A deaf newbie here.

im back online

hi everyone!:wave:

thanks so much for more warming welcomes

random question of the moment...

im currently watching this vintage movie. THE RED SHOES

such visionary music!

does anyone here enjoy --- if you dont, try watching it?

its a sweet movie.

:aw:

We have a boat that I want to get rid of, but hubby would "kill" me. The previous one was the $8000 yard ornament, but this one is the $4000 yard ornament. At least it's cheaper. He's had it for over a year and he still has never had it in the water. :giggle:

WOW

if you ever really gonna ever sell.

*RAISES HANDS* MEMEMEMEMEME!:wave:

:)

merfuwa.png

:wave:, reese's lover

funny, i just ate reese a minuute ago!:giggle:

they r so freakin' good.:ty:

I don't think i know anyone would hate them.
( the allergic doesn't count)

:shock: anyone alive at this hour?

hi everyone!:wave:

thanks so much for more warming welcomes

random question of the moment...

im currently watching this vintage movie. THE RED SHOES

such visionary music!

does anyone here enjoy --- if you dont, try watching it?

its a sweet movie.

:aw:

Is that the movie (THE RED SHOES) showing the woman who was a ballerina dancing a magic red shoes that she had no control over by the crazy shoemaker. It was always on stage when the magic red shoes make her suffer dancing all over the stage and outside until she got hurt from the train. It was a long time ago around 1955 to 1960 which I am not sure about the exact year. It was suppose to be classic movie. The movie does not have close caption back then. I have not see the movie in a long time. If you are watching that movie, are you getting the close captioned. Or is that a different visionary movie like a band call THE RED SHOE which I have never heard of. Please correct me if I am right or wrong on the top one. Just asking and curious. :hmm:

Is that the movie (THE RED SHOES) showing the woman who was a ballerina dancing a magic red shoes that she had no control over by the crazy shoemaker. It was always on stage when the magic red shoes make her suffer dancing all over the stage and outside until she got hurt from the train. It was a long time ago around 1955 to 1960 which I am not sure about the exact year. It was suppose to be classic movie. The movie does not have close caption back then. I have not see the movie in a long time. If you are watching that movie, are you getting the close captioned. Or is that a different visionary movie like a band call THE RED SHOE which I have never heard of. Please correct me if I am right or wrong on the top one. Just asking and curious. :hmm:

YES THAT'S THE ONE

so:ty:

you can get it off NEtflix!!

im not sure if CAN can get netlfix:hmm:

*checking*

uh, no, they do not send movies to Canada...
OH FOUND!!
:laugh2:

filmjunk.com is for your country.

do try!:lol:

lemme know!

cafe chat

dont you have one of those days
that you wish you had a girl pal or girlfriends around the table

talking over coffee .. every saturday morning or something like that ?

it owuld be so great...

damn the bane of being the Deaf.

( FEW deaf locals here in my current whereabputs)

Back