Everything is bigger in texas :)

<--- born, raises and living in Texas!

i lived three towns in past 12 years. Dallas, Austin, Waco. Now i am back in Dallas. Holler!!

Austin is my home, still... i loved that town.
i misses Austin so much!!

By the way.... Welcome home to tejasville!
Where in Dallas are you?

because....

a) the summers suck monkey balls. Its ridiculously hot and humid everyday.

b) You practically have to drive 20 miles just to go somewhere. Public Transportation is a fucking joke out here. Give me NYC or Wash DC anytime with the subways, buses, etc. With gas being the way it is, id rather NOT drive given a choice. Unfortunatly theres not another option. Its drive or die. And all i know is that im pretty sick of driving lol. No wonder this place and Houston has so many overweight fat asses. Nobody walks anywhere, anymore. Least not out here.

c) Cops out here really bad. All the small surrounding country towns making revenue? a nice % comes from the payemt for the ticket you got for going 68mph in a 65. Lame. And the Texas highway patrol is even worse. You can flick a booger out the window and if they see it, wont hesistate to write you one for littering. Seriously.

All in all its not THAT bad but it doesnt even make a top 5 list as far as places ive lived.

he's a 100% right... Texas sucks I'd rather live else where but 100K year jobs are hard to come by so that's why I'm here in hell opps I mean TexASS so hot I thought I was someplace else...

he's a 100% right... Texas sucks I'd rather live else where but 100K year jobs are hard to come by so that's why I'm here in hell opps I mean TexASS so hot I thought I was someplace else...

Move to Alaska! :cold: Then you won't complain about the heat! :D

im tell you that Amarillo cant touch NEVER! and stay out it! but i never touch that amarillo before but i never remind that animal before and its very wild animal and they can bite you easy im serious!

and steak is from Texas yes but im been eat steak many times and its good

my Aunt and my cousin been lives in Texas for longtimes till my aunt and my cousin moves to Arkansas after my Aunt got divorces and my 2 cousin lives in Texas for years but one of my cousin going to college in Austin,TX but will graduate next years 2009 on December and also my cousin will graduate same years at high school.

im been went to Texas many times for vacation its great place there visit my Aunt and my cousin there till moves and also my grandfather who lives there also till he passes away in 2003.

hey no hating on tx..this thread is only for proud texans tis not nice to say mean stuff about it

im tell you that Amarillo cant touch NEVER! and stay out it! but i never touch that amarillo before but i never remind that animal before and its very wild animal and they can bite you easy im serious!

and steak is from Texas yes but im been eat steak many times and its good

my Aunt and my cousin been lives in Texas for longtimes till my aunt and my cousin moves to Arkansas after my Aunt got divorces and my 2 cousin lives in Texas for years but one of my cousin going to college in Austin,TX but will graduate next years 2009 on December and also my cousin will graduate same years at high school.

im been went to Texas many times for vacation its great place there visit my Aunt and my cousin there till moves and also my grandfather who lives there also till he passes away in 2003.

Do you mean Armadillo??

If I make a cheesecake the size of Texas, in Texas, will it actually be bigger than Texas? Or will it be the same size as Texas because I made it in Texas? What happens if the cheesecake is half in Texas, and half in New Mexico?

:hmm:

If I make a cheesecake the size of Texas, in Texas, will it actually be bigger than Texas? Or will it be the same size as Texas because I made it in Texas? What happens if the cheesecake is half in Texas, and half in New Mexico?

mmmm wow... too many "texas" :eek3::confused::eek2: haha

say what?

are you on crack?

Say what?
Do you have an imagination?
Or a sense of humor, perhaps?

I was making a joke using the thread title...

at least make an attempt to be funny. Although i almost laughed at how ridiculous that sounded.

My auntie lived near Galveston and her doggy got bit by a copperhead and the dog's poor head swelled up like a basketball. At least he made it through though.

My auntie lived near Galveston and her doggy got bit by a copperhead and the dog's poor head swelled up like a basketball. At least he made it through though.

That is horrible.

I'm so sorry, but I have to confess that reading this made me laugh so hard that my sides hurt and my tears were just nonstop. I think it was just the way you worded the story.

(I'm sorry! I'm really not a mean person, and I love dogs! I promise! Glad to know he made it through).

Back