Everything is bigger in texas :)

But, but, but....I wanna to touch Amarillo.....

You never touch Amarillo? You're not Texans enough :lol:

Better try their famous steakhouse, you should.

Aren't the Bushs' from Texas? Biggest 2 assholes I've ever seen. (sorry guys, had to say it)

Aren't the Bushs' from Texas? Biggest 2 assholes I've ever seen. (sorry guys, had to say it)

Bushs' born other states. I don't think of them as true Texans.

I guess I'll shot you now. :)

Yeah, but didn't the 'rule' texas for awhile being senater or governor or something? i am not really political but I know they fucked up the US is why I ask.

I have been to Texas and it is FLAT there.. WOW! unbelivable... and the only state to have MANY tornadoes to hit than other states in tornado alley.

i have several family members that live there... :)

I have been to Texas and it is FLAT there.. WOW! unbelivable... and the only state to have MANY tornadoes to hit than other states in tornado alley.

i have several family members that live there... :)
Flat are usually in north and middle west of Texas.

Lot of hill and mountain are on far southwest and east. and south too

i live in austin now.. freaky cat, well flat is mostly at west texas and north too.. if you go on little of austin between big bend/ San Antanio then it would not flat.. it hills..

if you go houston , then yes it flat but alot of tall trees! that makes you dont see it as flat.. same thing with louisiana.. lol! louisiana is all flat with tall trees!
tx.. yes tx is big state.. they have several different enivorment design.. flat, hills, flat with many tall trees..
if you go to dallas from austin, then it has little hills but near dallas then it flat .. if you go to west from dallas, then it will be flat all the way to new mexico!

Bushs' born other states. I don't think of them as true Texans.

I guess I'll shot you now. :)

You are right. Both of Bush men weren't born in Texas.

George W. Bush was born in Connecticut but grew up in Midland and Houston, Texas.

as for George H. W. Bush was born in Massachusett. it didnt mention where he grew up at?? but moved to Texas after he graduated from Yale university etc.. so possible in Mass or Conn? who knows.. :)

<--- born, raises and living in Texas!

i lived three towns in past 12 years. Dallas, Austin, Waco. Now i am back in Dallas. Holler!!

Austin is my home, still... i loved that town.
i misses Austin so much!!

By the way.... Welcome home to tejasville!

I'm new to AD so hello to everyone, I'm taking a ASL class by the way... I've lived in Texas for 7 years, before that I lived in Argentina. Now I live in Houston but I want to move to Austin!

I'm new to AD so hello to everyone, I'm taking a ASL class by the way... I've lived in Texas for 7 years, before that I lived in Argentina. Now I live in Houston but I want to move to Austin!

Hopefully you are successfull in your move to Austin. I am planning to move to Austin this fall. I am looking forward to it. Good luck with your ASL learning.

Back