Everything but the Kitchen Sink Veggie Burgers

Not sure I like the concept of using bacon grease as it would not make the burger healthy and vegeterian. But if you love bacon grease - have at it. :lol:

Enjoy!
Pam

I'll replace olive oil to bacon's greasy :)

I used to be a Pampered Chef Consultant for 8 years and I am a huge supporter of Pampered Chef Stones. Check out their website Pampered Chef's Website they have some really good products that I would back up 100% on.

If you are interested let me know.
Thanks!
Pam

Does anyone else use a cooking stone and how do you like it? I had thought of buying one but was not sure which is the best kind to buy.

The concept of "Everything but the Kitchen Sink Veggie Burgers" is to use whatever you have on hand - meaning vegetables. I had corn at the time, next time I am going to try lima beans or peas. I think it is whatever you like.

Not to keen on using a lot of butter when I cook as it adds extra fat we do not need. I am slowly converting to Earth Balance as it has no cholesterol or transfat that hurts our bodies.

Just a thought!
Pam

I was thinking that too. I think I would leave the corn out and eat it on the cob with a little butter.

Try making a type of sauce using Fage Greek Yogurt with some fresh lemon or lime, salt, pepper, cumin and other spices. It will be a more healthier lifestyle choice if you don't add mayo to the burger. I am going to make this again and make a Tahini Sauce to go with it.

Stay Healthy! Stay Strong!
Pam

I mix Greek yogurt with my homemade salsa and it makes an awesome salad dressing.

Back