Everything about iPhone

Swype Beta for Jailbroken iPhone

Finally!! i got Swype app on my iPhone from Cydia (Jailbreak only) Work it with sms and email messages. It is still in early beta stages so it's missing things such as the black or blue line to see where you have swiped your finger across.

Swype beta Ported to iOS, Lazy Finger iPhone Owners Rejoice!

my friends upset because pissed of because iphone I am surprised he said upgrade iphone 5!

Then iphones will go down if ipod touch 5G with 3G connectivity. It is a perfect for Deaf people who can not afford the monthly payment. :eek3:

Hmmm ....... Iphone 5 will get LTE or 4G connectivity ? I don't want Iphone 5 using 3g.

Hmmm ....... Iphone 5 will get LTE or 4G connectivity ? I don't want Iphone 5 using 3g.

I think so conflict to progrem, if suppose on apples I don't think so I guess:hmm:
ask somebody expert cellphone

Yeah! If iPhone 5 will not get it, iPhone 6 will be it next year. I can't got new iPhone 5 till my contact will be over. I can transfer to iPhone 6. I will wait to listen about new iPhone devices on September.

Yeah! If iPhone 5 will not get it, iPhone 6 will be it next year. I can't got new iPhone 5 till my contact will be over. I can transfer to iPhone 6. I will wait to listen about new iPhone devices on September.

Really iphone 6!

I spoke with a friend today. I am not sure whether if it is true or not.

Suppose if I am grandfathered using AT&T iphone and plan to upgrade to a new iphone this Sept or next year, depending on the 2 year contract, then my unlimited data plan will be gone for good??? :Ohno:

my friends pissed off because broken iphone crap he is very upset on Europe relation to canada
he not happy because Europe! not good conflict to two company

I spoke with a friend today. I am not sure whether if it is true or not.

Suppose if I am grandfathered using AT&T iphone and plan to upgrade to a new iphone this Sept or next year, depending on the 2 year contract, then my unlimited data plan will be gone for good??? :Ohno:

If transferring to new iPhone and can keep your grandfathered data plan. But LTE/4G iPhone will be coming next year and carriers may be changed to new plan. no more grandfathered plan, maybe. Not sure. I'm meaning to buy iPhone 6 next year when my contact will be over. May transfer to Sprint.

I hear a lot of people in my area will be going to Verizon as AT&T service here sucks. I'm sure Verizon is loving AT&T's customer service problems. AT&T is trying like mad to retain customers, but they are losing them as soon as they are released from their contract.

I hear a lot of people in my area will be going to Verizon as AT&T service here sucks. I'm sure Verizon is loving AT&T's customer service problems. AT&T is trying like mad to retain customers, but they are losing them as soon as they are released from their contract.

I am curious will they have the same contract with the Verizon? My sister lives in S.C. and she hates AT&T so much just because she is in the country.
She still have to pay the monthly bill manually because AT & T does not have an automatic bill service. She missed the bills once a while and gets fined. That is probably why AT & T likes that way.

I am curious will they have the same contract with the Verizon? My sister lives in S.C. and she hates AT&T so much just because she is in the country.
She still have to pay the monthly bill manually because AT & T does not have an automatic bill service. She missed the bills once a while and gets fined. That is probably why AT & T likes that way.

No, when you switch from AT&T to Verizon, you will have a different contract with a different mobile cell phone service provider. Their pricing for their plans will be similar, but Verizon offers more in their 'middle tier' data package than AT&T does, plus Verizon has better coverage in rural areas. Those two things together are very strong selling points for Verizon. Also, Verizon is gearing up to have a nationwide LTE/4G network sometime in the next 2-3 years. AT&T hasn't even made an attempt to go to a 4G network outside of trying to out right buy the Sprint network. However, the FCC denied AT&T's request to make the purchase. Now that Verizon has got the iPhone, along with good coverage in their service areas - Verizon is surely to come out on top as America's leading mobile cell phone service provider.

As for your sister's AT&T bills, she should check her mail more carefully, the bill may not be obviously marked, or it is being over looked in a pile of junk mail. She should try to set up her account to where she can pay directly from her phone. When the bill is due, she dials a specific number, punches in her code, then viola, the bill is paid by an electronic transaction from her bank account. I have several friends who are still with AT&T, and they pay their bills this way. They are sent a reminder text that their bill is due, then they just pay it immediately. Far as I know, none of them have been charged any late fees.

If your in a rural area, I would get away from AT&T as soon as my contract is up. Go with Verizon, especially since CDMA is more widely used in the USA.

No, when you switch from AT&T to Verizon, you will have a different contract with a different mobile cell phone service provider. Their pricing for their plans will be similar, but Verizon offers more in their 'middle tier' data package than AT&T does, plus Verizon has better coverage in rural areas. Those two things together are very strong selling points for Verizon. Also, Verizon is gearing up to have a nationwide LTE/4G network sometime in the next 2-3 years. AT&T hasn't even made an attempt to go to a 4G network outside of trying to out right buy the Sprint network. However, the FCC denied AT&T's request to make the purchase. Now that Verizon has got the iPhone, along with good coverage in their service areas - Verizon is surely to come out on top as America's leading mobile cell phone service provider.

As for your sister's AT&T bills, she should check her mail more carefully, the bill may not be obviously marked, or it is being over looked in a pile of junk mail. She should try to set up her account to where she can pay directly from her phone. When the bill is due, she dials a specific number, punches in her code, then viola, the bill is paid by an electronic transaction from her bank account. I have several friends who are still with AT&T, and they pay their bills this way. They are sent a reminder text that their bill is due, then they just pay it immediately. Far as I know, none of them have been charged any late fees.

If your in a rural area, I would get away from AT&T as soon as my contract is up. Go with Verizon, especially since CDMA is more widely used in the USA.

Oh that sounds great to me. I hope that it will come out fine. It sounds very possible that you are right about being overlooked on the mail. I have noticed that she have some junk mails on some tables in other rooms. I always keep mine in one place or two such a hallway table and another one an Interdesign York Chrome Wallmount Mail and Key Rack Organizer.

It's official, my iPhone 3G is dead but working fine. I can't charging it more than red bars. A red bar still stuck last 24 hours and won't move to green bars.

Any idea to suggest?

Attachments

• IMG_01391111.jpg
    IMG_01391111.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
It's official, my iPhone 3G is dead but working fine. I can't charging it more than red bars. A red bar still stuck last 24 hours and won't move to green bars.

Any idea to suggest?

Maybe, it's a wrong rechargeable's wire. Just check the compatible info for the volt or amps.

Any idea to suggest?

buy repalcement A/C adapter. Or go to Apple store to show it.

Wirelessly posted

Josh B said:
Maybe, it's a wrong rechargeable wire. Just check the compatible info for the volt or amps.

It's Apple official rechargeable cable, only one I use for iPhone.

But your a/c power adapter may be worn or bad. Did you buy other one?

Back