Everybody Run... *Scream*

dWrite

Reaction score
:rl:

Nah, just kidding.

Alright, why dWrite? Well...

Although my name is Brian, I am a Deaf student at a public university. I am actually the only Deaf that resides on campus, but am one of the two Deafies that attend the university. Which I am trying to recruit more Deafies and start an ASL organization.

Major? Ah hah! English! After growing up mainstreamed and encouraged in all of my English classes from a young age, I realized that English is one of my strengths and realized that I could do really well in a career with that degree. So I changed my major from Social Work > Education > ENGLISH! So, therefore... dWrite came from...

d > Deaf + Write > English major and love to write = dWrite

Sign language? I'm pretty proficient in sign language, but am taking Sign Language courses (1 hour mini-courses unfortunately) for easy A's to boost my GPA. I know, that's cheating!

Umm... what else... *doh* Sorry, it's 4 am and I just can't think...

Feel free to ask me questions!

:welcome: to AllDeaf. I hope ya will enjoy reading and posting. :)

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I love your Avatar with glasses on the book, which mean you are a bookworm. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

Welcome from another deaf English guy. Teaching English is only marginally better than welfare, and about double the people you deal with will hate you. Otherwise, it hasn't been a bad career, ha ha ha.

Chase, I don't plan on teaching English but will have to wait and see where life takes me.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Hello and :welcome: to AD! Another bright spark to brighten up AD! Enjoy your stay with us. :)

Herzlich Willkommen in AD!..

oh sorry, I almost forget for my english language. I know, I am not living in Germany anymore :)
anyway, Welcome to AD! :wave:

Thank you, thank you, thank you... *bow* *bow* *encore bow*

I just looooooooo*high pitch*oooooooooove it! Yea, yea... I'm gay! :D

Anyhoobers... forget English major... I'm not always fluent if I'm joking around...

Nice to meet y'all and hope to get to know ya's more... Thanks for the welcomes!

Back