Every once in a while - good news - cancer cure possible

I hate seeing animals being tested on! I will not give money to any one that test on animals

You aren't reading it right.

It was not animal testing. They treated sick pets with the drug with success and they think it will work for humans.

Wirelessly posted

Now I am wondering what cancer it does cure and which ones it doesn't.

As for me, I hope it cures breast cancer; I have a vested interest in the subject cuz several members of my family have come down with it and died from it. My mother is the only member of my family to survive it.

From what I googled, it said it works only with tumors, not metastatic cancer. Most people already develop metastatic cancer when they were diagnosed but it could offer hope for people whose cancer has not metastasized.

You aren't reading it right.

It was not animal testing. They treated sick pets with the drug with success and they think it will work for humans.

Drugs companies know people do not like animals testing and more peope are protesting it. The drugs companies have found a way to use animals as lab experiments , by getting pets owners to let them 'test' on their pets . And this made people feel better about animals being use a 'lab experiment.'
The drugs companie$ have only thing in mind and that is $$$! They could care less what happen to the pets. Drugs compainies invest money in to junk food ads so people will get sick. I wonder how much pain the poor animals when throught being used as lab rats. If my pet get cancer I put him to sleep , I never let any on euse my sweet dog like a lab rat.

I would give money to someone who cured my sick dog with experimental treatment!

If my dog get real sick I am not let anyone turn him into a Franksenstein dog. If he did get better, I will have no idea how the drugs will effected his brain and behavoir and the Dr. does not know either.

Drugs companies know people do not like animals testing and more peope are protesting it. The drugs companies have found a way to use animals as lab experiments , by getting pets owners to let them 'test' on their pets . And this made people feel better about animals being use a 'lab experiment.'
The drugs companie$ have only thing in mind and that is $$$! They could care less what happen to the pets. Drugs compainies invest money in to junk food ads so people will get sick. I wonder how much pain the poor animals when throught being used as lab rats. If my pet get cancer I put him to sleep , I never let any on euse my sweet dog like a lab rat.

You are sorely misinformed. Many of the medications currently used on dogs and cats were once tested on humans eons ago. If human medications can work on pets before the whole "testing on animal" became a scientific trend, why can't their experimental drugs work on us?

If my dog get real sick I am not let anyone turn him into a Franksenstein dog. If he did get better, I will have no idea how the drugs will effected his brain and behavoir and the Dr. does not know either.

And how is that any different from underaged cancer patients undergoing the risks of experimental drugs yet to be approved by the FDA? No one asked for their consent either. By your logic, we should be euthanizing children with terminal tumour and cancer.

And how is that any different from underaged cancer patients undergoing the risks of experimental drugs yet to be approved by the FDA? No one asked for their consent either. By your logic, we should be euthanizing children with terminal tumour and cancer.

I heard of cases where the kid does not want any more treatements and the parents will stop them, but the government will step in and say the kid have have more treatments. I still stand by what I said, I will not allow my dog to be used like a lab rat. It is horrible when a child is dying and then have to go throught painful treatments . I am talking about a dog not a child ,.

What if the new drug stopped your dog from being in pain and cured it from cancer?

Would you use it then?

Back