Everett's birthday (on Jan 13)

WBHarley

Reaction score
Ok Ok I see few did say happy belate bday to my son everett..

After he finish his cake.. this is what he looks like a such HAPPY LITTLE GUY!!!!!

everettfirst7fh.gif

awww :birthday: to youuu lil Everett!!!!! :applause: already 1 year old!

ADORABLE!!!!!! Thank u Wendy for posting his pixs!!! :hug:

Everett goes mMmmmmmMm chocolate cake, there goes Everett eating and eating the chocolate cake so quick before anyone notice it was all gone. :eek: Everett then yells " Look at me!, and giggle" Mommy, Wendy snap shot pictures from her digit camera with Everett covered with chocolate and said, time for your bath Everett!, Everett again giggle, and gets in the bath, chocolate start flowing in the bath, Everett says , Look there a Chocolate river! end of the story of a blast birthday party.

Happy Birthday you little one Everett! Next year there will be more more chocolate years to come. :thumb:

:birthday: :party:

That is so adorable. I think, he looks like Sean. do not you think so?

happy birthday to Evert !! :birthday:

The chocolate in the pics just show more reason why I still wanna be his unofficial godfather, hee hee. Cute little tyke.

Awww adorable picture!!!!!!! It seem that he enjoyed his chocolate cake.... :mrgreen:

Happy Belated Happy to you, dear Everette :birthday: :party:

aww he is so cute, soo happy too....haha I love his smile!...

Happy Birthday to your son there, he sure look like he enjoying every min of it....

Thanks for sharing those pictures Wendymom, glad to see hes getting big and sure is growing too....

:ily:

My goodness look at this little guy is so big now. I remmy him when he was little last summer.

Happy Birthday Little One!! Now go chase your momma lol

AWWWWwwwweee.. So cute... Made me remind about my little son ate whole chocolate cake his 1st bday.. ((chuckles))

Be-late happy birthday to your sweet Everett... :)

Back