Ever wonder?

Pepsi

Premium Member
Reaction score
Spread the Stupidity

Only in America........do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in America..........do people order double cheeseburgers,large fries,and a diet coke.

Only in America........do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.

Only in America.......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

Why don't you ever see the headline"Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor,and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Only in America.....do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight?

Only in America.....do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

EVER WONDER.......

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens skin?

Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

If flying is so safe,why do they call the airport the terminal?

Yeah after my surgery- I had to go to Walgreen's and found out the pharmacy is in the back? I was like wtf?? so i had to walk all the way there. I wasnt feeling well? i was PISSED!! damn! next time I am not going to Walgreen's. Walmart have their pharmacy in FRONT. jeez!

and im guilty of going to mcondalds and buy foods and diet coke. thats me! hehehe! :P

Spread the Stupidity

Only in America........do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

Only in America..........do people order double cheeseburgers,large fries,and a diet coke.

Only in America........do banks leave both doors open and chain the pens to the counters.

Only in America.......do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

Why don't you ever see the headline"Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor,and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Only in America.....do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight?

Only in America.....do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

EVER WONDER.......

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens skin?

Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

If flying is so safe,why do they call the airport the terminal?

Oh yea true! Walgreen Pharmacy is in back...same with CVS. Wal Mart is in front near flower area. Cons is that at Wal Mart do not have drive thru Pharmacy.

that's true about the car thing... our cars are always parked in the driveway while we have the garage for the mower and stuff. >_> stupid.

Oh yea true! Walgreen Pharmacy is in back...same with CVS. Wal Mart is in front near flower area. Cons is that at Wal Mart do not have drive thru Pharmacy.

i read somewhere (i cant remmy where) that drive thru is not good cuz they often tend to make mistakes as they are trying to hurry and get eveyrthing so have to read and make sure you got right medicines instead of wrong ones.

LoL... never thought about mouse-flavored cat foods... I only see chicken... fish..beef flavors...Hopefully some cat foods factories will invent one like mouse flavor.. but how do we know it is tasted like a mouse.. either fried or boiled or baked?? LOL

I always check before leave the drive thru to make sure my name is right and right RX.
i read somewhere (i cant remmy where) that drive thru is not good cuz they often tend to make mistakes as they are trying to hurry and get eveyrthing so have to read and make sure you got right medicines instead of wrong ones.

I always check before leave the drive thru to make sure my name is right and right RX.

ok good.. but some people dont? dang! i still woudlnt use that as i prefer to come in and wait to get it as i know they wont make mistakes. plus i can ask them questions like do i have to take with foods and etc. u know?

for drive thru= there are people behind you and will be impatient. so forget it. ha.. :P

Oh yea I know...if I have questions about RX I would go inside. Walgreen rarely the car behind me. :) But our insurance don't cover by Walgreen oh well.
ok good.. but some people dont? dang! i still woudlnt use that as i prefer to come in and wait to get it as i know they wont make mistakes. plus i can ask them questions like do i have to take with foods and etc. u know?

for drive thru= there are people behind you and will be impatient. so forget it. ha.. :P

I got it in an email today from my stepfather's girlfriend.

Back