ever wish to be a super hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe yup,

I think we all have at one stage. It's part of growing up and being a kid hey! I've always wanted to have powers like Superman and Spider-Man and all those cool superheros. I wouldn't mind being Neo either in the Matrix. Those superheros are so cool, because they are actually ordinary people like us with special powers. :) That's the fun part of it, we all know it's possible :D

Ziusudra

Originally posted by Ziusudra
Hehe yup,

I think we all have at one stage. It's part of growing up and being a kid hey! I've always wanted to have powers like Superman and Spider-Man and all those cool superheros. I wouldn't mind being Neo either in the Matrix. Those superheros are so cool, because they are actually ordinary people like us with special powers. :) That's the fun part of it, we all know it's possible :D

Ziusudra

Hehehe, Ziggy...don't everyone?! I do sometimes wish I had magic powers to make things better and change things for the best. Ya know? :P Oh well...nothing wrong with wishful thinking. :)

Goldie

strange...it proably was removed so no more evil sciencists would plan to do the same thing lol

pointless thread w/o your link.. and yes i have wished that i was a superhero when i was a kid..

uh i DID have a link but right now it's not working so quit whining

Steel's threads always turn pointless :) What more can you expect from a sex-deprived compulsive masturbator?

Originally posted by Xero
Steel's threads always turn pointless :) What more can you expect from a sex-deprived compulsive masturbator?
and you think bashing is mature too...? sad...VERY sad.

I rather accept a hand to hand combat than just bashing

mod note:

Until Steel revives the link, this thread is closed. :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back